Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Posting

sneezefan

Hello,

My username is Sneezefan, and I've just joined SFF and this is my first post. I am very happy to finally have a chance to communicate with other people participating in this unique and wonderful interest. I have been interested in sneezes (primarily women sneezing) since I was around 8 years old. I never really quite understood why it was of interest to me, but it has carried through my whole life. Over the past few years, I've viewed youtube videos and others...those truly and sincerely involved in the sneeze fetish community seem like very nice, caring, and genuine people who happen to enjoy sneezing. In addition to the fetish aspect of this, I also have felt the nurturing and caring side of this interest, as in wanting to care for and help someone who is sneezing from a cold or allergy. There's a lot of passion involved with the sneeze fetish, and I'm very happy to have joined here and see that this interest is becoming an accepted lifestyle and interest, that attracts good people of all kinds.

I believe that is at the heart of this wonderful interest and the people who are part of this community...yes we love sneezes and we love seeing people sneeze, but we also feel for these people who sneeze alot and want to help them and nurture them toward feeling better. A very noble intention, indeed. So that is why I have joined this group, hoping to hear from people with the same interest and getting to better know this special community. I've had this interest for many years, but always kept it to myself. I hope now to be able to share some of this with others through this community.

As far as I am concerned, I don't sneeze per se that much, and my own attempts at inducing have not been very successful, but I'm willing to try and learn new methods. Only when I have a cold do I really sneeze with any frequency.

Anyway, I hope to make a number of postings in the future with some of my observations over the years, and hope to get some feedback from others on my postings. I'm also a frustrated fiction writer of sorts, so I might take a stab at writing some fanfic in the future. Looking forward to getting to know the group more and sharing our mutual interest in sneezing. Thank you.

Sneezefanthumbup1.gif

Welcom to the forum! I know you'll fit right in and learn to love it here. It's a wonderful place!

Have a look around and share as much as you like, we'd love to hear from you. ^_^

I hope you have fun! ^_^

Hello sneezefan and welcome. :byewave:

If there's anything you want to ask, feel free. If you need more information about anything, including the validation process and so on, feel free to have a look in the Read Before Posting section. There is also more information about rules and recommendations in The Constitution.

Enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. To Joal 555, sorry the name wasn't a bit more original, but I have been a fan of sneezing for over 50 years, so it just seems to fit well.

Thanks again to all. Hope to talk and hear from you all again soon.

Man i wish my first post was anything close to like yours. I vaguely remember using the common chat abbreviations (i can't believe i spelled that right the first time blink.png) substituting you with u, for with 4 and such. Good thing it's been ages ago. The forum is a very welcoming and nice place in general though. I've never posted anything close to the amount of posts i have here. Simply because our community still makes it feel like kind of a second home smile.png.

Wow, what a fantastic, comprehensive introduction, I'm impressed :P Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself - it is a really fantastic community :)

First of all, a warm welcome...and secondly, thank you for sharing so much about yourself and the background to your fetish, that is fantastic! It sounds as if you and I have quite a lot in common, as the caretaking side of things is very important to me too. Really looking forward to your contributions and hopefully getting to know you better! :)

Thanks again to all of the nice responses...and to "Wishing" above from the UK, thanks for the nice words. Hoping to get to know you better as well...please look at some of my observations and feel free to comment...would love to hear about some of your observations too. I hope soon to be able to put up some sneeze fiction stories as well.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Archived