Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

mysterysneeze

Hi :). I've been a shadow person around this forum for...a long time ^^;. I'm a pretty shy person but I love sneezing, especially female sneezing ^^. I've tried to get into here since the beginning of the year but I had some odd computer issues. I'm happy that the administrators here allowed me to come in here. Sorry if I caused any additional work for you guys ^^;.

Anyway, I've lurked around this forum for about 5 years. I'm 18 and will probably be here for a few months before life takes a big turn for me :). In the meantime, I really want to enjoy myself on here. I'll probably comment on a lot of things within this first week. Hope no one minds that...

Glad to be here on this forum! Just wanted to introduce myself. I do have 2 DA accounts and I have done sneeze stories before if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Welcome to the posting side of the forum! :P It's great you took the plunge. I hope you enjoy yourself and at least pop in from time to time after that big life change! :)

Honestly I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome. Thank you! :D Hi there Animeeze ^^. @Kiwifruit-Thank you! I think I will, it will just take awhile ^^;. I really like your bug icon! :) I think you were the one that had that bird icon awhile ago as I lurked here as a guest. I could be wrong though ^^;.

Thank you again Joal, Sigrith, Spoo, and Flower :D

Welcome to the forum! :D Hope you have fun here, I will look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around the boards. And hopefully you will stay for much longer than just a few months :).

Thanks, mysterysneeze :P Yeah, I had a little kiwi chick as my avatar not long ago, before I decided I wanted to jump on the bandwagon of drawing one for myself xD

I hope you're enjoying the forums so far ;)

Hello, former shadow person. Congratulations on taking the big step into posting. Hope you have a great time.

Hopefully you will find your way around quite quickly, but f you need any information, check out Read Before Posting . If there's anything you don't understand feel free to ask. We don't bite (well except that Kiwifruit who chews on fingers if they are left lying around too long).

Happy posting!

We don't bite (well except that Kiwifruit who chews on fingers if they are left lying around too long).

Hey now, if they leave their fingers lying around, they're just asking for it :D It's what you get if you don't keep an eye on your appendages...;P

Archived