Sneeze Fetish Forum

Susan Sarandon

jwags

I have always loved susan sarandon. she is a great actress and has a very nice nose. Does anybody have info on here in regards to allergies or her sneezing. I would love to here or see her sneeze.

Thanks,

JWags

Susan Sarandon is a great looking older woman and certainly one who I would like to see sneeze. Maybe the eagle-eyed amongst us will have spotted something...

• 4 months later...

I really hoped there was something when I found this topic. :(

And, by the way, there are some stories about her being ill during the filming of RHPS, and what was she ill with, I really don't know, there are different versions...

Wikipedia says pneumonia, O'Brien mentioned flu and I also read somewhere she had a bad cold.

The was a story that when she visited (first Manchi Pichu and then) Lake Titicaca in Peru for some documentary, she had allergies or a cold. She apparently had more than one massive sneezing fit. One them is mentioned as occuring while she was being interviewed on camera apparenly around an outdoor hotel patio table There are still photos on sites showing the interview and Sarandon sporting a very red nose. I think I acme across them on some Peru site promoting travel to the country.

Archived