Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jared Leto

Ciuty80

he posted this on facebook wink.png :

Jared Leto

I broke my no shaking hands policy recently and after the first day of palm to palm action I caught an f'ing cold. Damn dirty humans. Back to 'the elbow' for me!

D'awwww. <3 Poor guy. Smart of him to have a "no hands" policy though, people really are swarming with germs.

Oh Jared...my guilty pleasure. (I have posted some sneeze vids of him before by the way.)

This guy is SUCH a douche and could not be more pretentious, but he is so gorgeous and totally ruined all the guys in high school for me because they weren't as cool and handsome as Jordan Catalano ;)

Annnnd he gets colds all the time apparently.

His "not shaking hand policy" is kind of silly. You don't get sick just from shaking hands.

Don't finger yourself (I know it must be hard for him since he loves himself so much) and wash your hands properly.

No need to act like a germophobic diva and doing the elbow bump.

• 1 year later...

awww thank you for the links he is so cute!!! :drool:

maybe i have the chance this november to see/hear 30 seconds to mars again on their concert in cologne ;)

You're welcome :)

I hope you get to see 30stm,they are great live.

I can probably find more clips - as Jared was sick a lot during the last tour, if you're interested?

of course i am interested! :yes: it would be awesome if you have time to search for more sick!jared :wub:

Archived