Sneeze Fetish Forum

When will my status level up?

thesneeze123

I did read where it said membership levels in read before posting and it said 50-199 posts means your status is poster and you get higher privliges. Right now my status is pending and I have limited privliges. Im sorry if you aren't suppose to post stuff like this here but Im just not sure where else I would post it. Could someone please explain this to me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :)

From this thread http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29064

How long does Validation take and does anything influence this? There is no set time limit for validation. Being patient, and making positive contributions can shorten the time, while breaking rules and deliberately causing problems can lengthen the time. As a rule, keep your nose clean and be patient, and it will be over before you know it.

As well, there is no Specific number of posts. Hang in there. :)

Thanks tma. thesneeze123, I think that the numbers given are only a very rough outline of the minimum numbers required for validation, and this is a question that keeps coming up. I will raise it in the sraff room because perhaps if the protocols have changed somewhat, then the outline perhaps needs to be amended so it is clearer.

Well, first you have to find Princess Peach, and then Donkey Kong will... oh wait.

Just go with what Vetinari says ;)

Well, first you have to find Princess Peach, and then Donkey Kong will... oh wait.

Just go with what Vetinari says wink.png

Oh man! I knew I'd gone wrong somewhere when I couldn't jump over those flapping toilet lids!

Why do I have this image now of the Admins auto-replying to people's requests to level up with "We're sorry. But the princess is in another forum!" :twisted:

Why do I have this image now of the Admins auto-replying to people's requests to level up with "We're sorry. But the princess is in another forum!" aaevil.gif

And I have the image of Vet trying to jump over flapping toilet lids... oh dear God, we're absolutely mad. This is a madhouse.

I love it. :P

Archived