Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introduction

Dragonborn

It's taken me a really long time to pluck up the courage to join this forum even though I've been lurking here for the last few years. I really don't know what I was so scared of, but I've been spending the past 6 months trying to put my life on the track I'd like it to be on and creating an account here seemed like another step that I really needed to take.

I'm not really sure what to include here, but I guess I can include some of the basics. I'm 21, I just moved out of my parent's house for the first time and I'm living with three roommates and a cat named Nagini, though we just call her Weenie. I'm a huge fan of the video game Skryim, but it's the only game I play, I'm really hopeless with any other games. I'm obsessed with the Harry Potter and X-men movies, especially First Class. I love the Avengers stuff coming out, I like Sherlock Holmes, the movies, the books, the old show the new show, honestly, I'm just a huge fan. I love to read fanfiction, especially all the stuff on here, but I never write it because I have no confidence in my writing.

I don't really know what else to say except that I'm really excited to finally be a member here and I'm looking forward to getting to know the people here, and I'm pretty much an open book, so if there's anything people want to know, all they have to do is ask :)

I'm obsessed with the Harry Potter and X-men movies, especially First Class.

:twisted:

Ohhhh, you and I are going to be good friends, Dragonborn! I've written a few First Class fics on here, as well as co-written with the lovely Dusty15 (who happens to be one of the best Harry Potter fic writers ever!).

I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Haha! I can tell by your username that you like Skyrim xP

It's nice to have you here, and we all hope you find it homey and fun~

Welcome :3

I've written a few First Class fics on here, as well as co-written with the lovely Dusty15

Trust me, I know all about your fanfictions. Partners in Misery was probably one of the best things I've ever read, I go back and read it all the time :) I'm not going to lie, I'm fangirling a little bit just because you're talking to me.

It's really nice to meet the rest of you too :)

Trust me, I know all about your fanfictions. Partners in Misery was probably one of the best things I've ever read, I go back and read it all the time smile.png I'm not going to lie, I'm fangirling a little bit just because you're talking to me.

You're very sweet. wub.png Rest assured that I'm just another hopeless fangirl! Hahaha.

In any case, welcome again and long live addicting fandoms! thumbup1.gif

*Brings the Welcome Wagon*! Climb on board! We're going for a ride! :)

:blush: I'm glad you like our fic!

X-Men AND Harry Potter? *swoon*. If you ever want to gush about HP, go ahead and message me!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hopefully you will find your way around quite quickly, but if you need any information, check out Read Before Posting . If there's anything you don't understand feel free to ask. We don't bite (that often).

Happy posting. :)

Hi Dragonborn,

I am also a HUGE Harry Potter fan!! biggrin.png I am also new to the forum, I'm glad you took the plunge too. smile.png

See you round the forum! I will hopefully think of a question for your open book soon!

Welcome to the forum...I'm fairly new as well and have so far enjoyed hearing from the nice people here. Have fun.

Archived