Sneeze Fetish Forum

Deltora Quest! Sneezing While Hiding...

mysterysneeze

This is one of my favorite anime shows that isn't well known. The scenario is incredible. You'll have to watch from the beginning to fully understand why they're hiding. I really like this because, while it is male, the sneeziness spreads. When one person successfully holds his sneeze back, another one needs to sneeze :D. I only wish that Jasmine was in on it too, but I like her tone of voice when he sneezes. You'll have to watch to see what happens. The fun starts at at around 6 min but like I said, watch from the beginning to get the full effect of the scenario.

Whaaaaat?! There's an anime of Deltora Quest? No way! I loved that series when I was a kid! XD Thanks for sharing this. I'd almost forgotten those books existed.

Whaaaaat?! There's an anime of Deltora Quest? No way! I loved that series when I was a kid! XD Thanks for sharing this. I'd almost forgotten those books existed.

^ Pretty much my reaction. :lol: I have one of the books still lying around somewhere. :) Hmmm.... lovely concept. ^^

Okay, not only did I have NO idea Deltora Quest had an anime (as well as no idea it looked/looks this cool), I had NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS SCENE. Oh my god. I just...yes, everything about this is perfect. -///////-

Archived