Sneeze Fetish Forum

New to the forum! =)

jaj1621

Hi Everyone,

First off thanks for allowing me to join in the SFF. I have been a fan for quite some time now. I am currently brand new (as a member) to the forum. I am usually very underraps about my fetish and its AMAZING to be amongst ppl who understand me and can relate to me. I am a HUGE fan of sneezing, either male or female; usually doesnt matter, however, I do LOVE seeing men sneeze =) (I am female). I am still trying to figure out how everything works around here, so if you have any advice, please let me know! It would be much appreciated! Thanks and hope to chat with some of you soon =). Want to know anything about me, feel free to just ask!

-JJ

*approves of people whose name begins with a J and has numbers at the end*

Welcome to the forum

Have fun :)

Thank you!!- names with numbers and j's are obvs the best =) I hate to ask but do you have any idea how to navigate around here? I am trying to do some searching and exploring and I keep getting a message like I am not authorized to search or view ppls profiles or members at all for that matter.unsure.png.Just curious if you had any advice?! lol

While you are being validated you only have access to certain areas of the forum, so that will be why you are getting that message. There's a section called "read before posting" somewhere or other which will give you lots of useful information.

I'm sure one of the staff will post below me in due course to point you in the right direction

In the meantime, enjoy the bits you CAN access

:)

Welcome to the forum. smile.png

Joal is quite right, with different levels of membership you get (the possibility of) access to different parts of the forum. This is done to protect the privacy of our members and make this as safe an environment as we can. So at the minute, you cannot look at people's profiles (but you can edit your own) or use the search function, but there are quite a few things you can do. smile.png

http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=34872

This thread tells you exactly what you can and cannot acces, and also contains a link to a page explaining the validation process in more detail. I hope this answers your question. smile.png

Hello and welcome!

velho.gif

Oops, sorry, wrong smiley.

I meant:

:byewave:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. I too am sort of new and am awaiting validation to enter into other sites. Just keep posting as you can...it's fun, and people will respond back and give you feedback. This is a wonderful forum and the validation is for your protection as well as the other members. Try a couple of observations...you'd be surprised if you look back and think about times you noticed others sneezing. Or better yet...how about a self observation? They all make for great reading by the forum.

Welcome again...have fun.bye1.gif

Hi again!

I sent you an e-mail yesterday so please could check the account that you used to sign up with to see if it has arrived.

metalknight2099

Jaj, if you want to chat with me over email, my email address is on my profile.

Until jaj1621 is validated, she won't be able to see your profile metalknight. If you would like to chat with metalknight, jaj, or if you would like any other members to contact you before you have validated, you can put your e-mail address in your profile.

Just as a reminder to anyone reading this, please remember that posting personal information, such as e-mail addresses or tumblr/facebook/twitter account info is not allowed on the public boards.

Welcome to the Forum! we are always pleased to welcome new people to the fold! i hope you are finding your way around ok, I love meeting new people on here so please feel free to contact me at any time! when you are able of course! :)

Once again, welcome to the family!!!!

Archived