Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tobey Maguire

Zebra

Has this already been posted? Anyway, a pretty good sneeze from a blooper. Even though he's waaayyy older than me, he's still super hot.

Enjoy 4:17

I love how Topher Grace blessed him :) And OH MY GOSH there is a Spider-Man smiley!?! :spidy:spidy.gif

Oh how I long for an Andrew Garfield sneeze in the Amazing Spider-Man coming out this summer. I've fantasized about the spidey sense tingling making him sneeze, in the beginning as his powers are settling in. wub.png Ahh, dare to dream.

Wait, wait, wait. Hold the phone. THERE'S A SPIDERMAN SMILEY?! spidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gif (not over using it am I?) haha this brings me back to my childhood when I was slightly obsessed with spiderman. :D xx

Blooper reels are so awesome EVEN WITHOUT SNEEZES AND THEN THERE WERE SNEEZES.

Thanks for this!

Oh my gosh that was totally cute! Thank you so much for posting! I love both Tobey and Topher! Adorable!

• 2 months later...

Oh how I long for an Andrew Garfield sneeze in the Amazing Spider-Man coming out this summer.i

WELL, I just may have something for you, then.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sMshvwIroG4

I stumbled across this clip from The Amazing Spiderman where Spidey fakes a sneeze to shoot his web. Sneeze starts around 0:16. It's not much, but it is something!

Also, fantastic find! Tobey is adorable.

WELL, I just may have something for you, then. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sMshvwIroG4 I stumbled across this clip from The Amazing Spiderman where Spidey fakes a sneeze to shoot his web. Sneeze starts around 0:16. It's not much, but it is something!

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for finding this!!! That was hilarious and adorable. If that scene makes the final cut I don't think I will be able to contain myself in the theater.

I feel so overwhelmed with Spidey sneezes after this and the two cartoons that were just posted. It's like I've somehow pleased the sneeze gods and they are rewarding me. Peter Parker really is the perfect character to incorporate sneezes with. Ok, I'm going to go watch them all over and over again. spidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gif

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for finding this!!! That was hilarious and adorable. If that scene makes the final cut I don't think I will be able to contain myself in the theater.

I feel so overwhelmed with Spidey sneezes after this and the two cartoons that were just posted. It's like I've somehow pleased the sneeze gods and they are rewarding me. Peter Parker really is the perfect character to incorporate sneezes with. Ok, I'm going to go watch them all over and over again. spidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gifspidy.gif

You're welcome! I'm glad someone enjoyed it as much as I did! And I feel the exact same way about everything you've said. UGH. I have such Peter-Spidey-sneeze feels right now, it's ridiculous! :spidy:

I love this. A lot. Seriously one of my favoirte celeb sneezes. Love how Topher Grace blesses him too

SO MUCH LOVE

Archived