Sneeze Fetish Forum

A sneezy anime episode (mostly F, 2 M)

mysterysneeze

First forewarning, this anime is pretty unusual but I like the characters in it :). Basically the storyline is the main female characters are 7 years younger than they should be because of a curse. They should be in their upper teens agewise. Anyway, most of the sneezes are in this link right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0HqFFOWNTA

Both male sneezes are offscreen actually XD. All the female sneezes you can see. One of the male sneezes happens literally at the very end of the episode (all the 'servants' got the allergy in the end while everyone else is over it :D)

The angel character (she is the one with blond hair) doesn't sneeze by her allergy unfortunately. It affects her by being tired and weaker than she normally is. She does however sneeze inside another episode thanks to a dusty book and being talked about :). I haven't seen hardly any of this anime series to be honest, so I don't know much more than this...

Also, the English version is actually better voiced in my opinion :D. I just can't find it anymore since Veoh changed the link I went to before X_X. I like that the allergy affects practically the whole town. Imagine if that happened where you lived! XD

Archived