Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ghost Hunt (anime) - J Michael Tatum/Ken Narita

SapphireSong

So omgosh, I finally stumbled upon another anime sneeze from none other than the fabulous J Michael Tatum! (*fangirl squeeee* XDD) The sneeze itself is not the most fantastic fake I've ever heard, but... it's J MICHAEL TATUM. I shall take what I can get, thank you. aaevil.gif (he's English freakin' Kyoya~! heart.gif ) LOL. XD Here's the link - http://www.dubbedepi...11-english-dub/ click on the Myspace version, start at about 21:58. XD

Okay and then the original version!!! The sneeze is AWESOME. Totally drool.gif worthy. mf_laughbounce2.gif And the seiyuu is Ken Narita, who is the voice of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha! *kyaaaa~! happy.png Here's that one: http://www.watchanim...unt-episode-11/ (same time as the other version ^^)

Hope you enjoy! ^^ (oh, and in case these get deleted/whatever, the anime is Ghost Hunt episode 11, and the sneeze is the very last thing that happens. X) )

Mmmmm, NariKen. <3 Definitely one of my fav seiyuus. Loads and loads of sex appeal in that voice, with or without good fake sneezing. X)

Dude-THANK YOU!!!!! You just got me into an awesome anime!! I always love horror games, movies, shows, anime, SO MUCH WANT!!! <3333

It's kinda funny, cause this became one of my favorite animes after the first episode. And by like the forth, Lin was my favorite character. He didn't really do anything, but he was just...so...hot!!!! So I continued watching the anime, then I reached this episode and well........*cough* OHMYFREEAKNGODICANTBELIEVEITHESLIKEMYALLTIMEFAVEANIMEGUYANDITSJMICHAELTATUMANDAHHHHH!!!!! I watched that scene over and over, then I watched the Japanese version...I pretty much dropped to the floor and started foaming from the mouth from the hottness. Even though I already loved Ghost Hunt, as well as Lin, before, this was the episode that really did it for me.

Never seen this show, so when the blonde guy suddenly had like, a cockney accent, I fell out xDDDDDDDDDD.

But the sneezes were nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng~... LOVELY find~.. I can always count on you xDD

Archived