Sneeze Fetish Forum

Can't edit something on my profile...

Galaxy

I'm sorry to have to ask, I know the Mods are probably busy and things, but this is has just been bugging me so much. On my profile, like everyone else's, there's a place reading "Previous Feilds". I can edit everything in there, except the 'Why I want to join" part. Obviously this was from when I first joined the forum, but looking back on it, it seems shallow, and I really want to change it or hide it, but I can't find a way to edit that particular little snippet. I can edit everything else on my profile, so I don't know if it's just my account, or everyone's is like that, but I just wanted to ask if there was a way I could change that or hide it; Either one is fine. Thanks so much!

Short answer: you can't change or hide it. (And yes I have asked the same question myself. heh.gif )

However, only you and the senior staff can see what you've put in that field. It means only three or four people (yourself included) will ever see what you've put down, so you don't have to worry about it. I'm sorry it's not possible to change, but I hope this does lessen your concern about it. smile.png

The reason why you can't change it is that it's the only truly mandatory field when you first register, and that is its only use. :)

I don't think it said "why I want to join" when we filled it in, that just changed with the shiny new forum layout. I think it used to say something like "what type of sneezing do you like" or something similar about fetish tastes. So you weren't being shallow, Galaxy. My profile has an equally stupid answer to what the question now looks like.

There was a *question* with joining??

Either I'm not remembering, or I'm Ancient, or special or some combination of those (more likely the first two :P ) . I'm not remembering any questions that I had to answer to join. Hmmm....

Anyway... I'm happy that it ended up being something that you don't have to feel embarrassed about. :D

I'm 90% sure I answered a question like that when I signed up...but...I don't have anything like that on my profile xD How strange :P

As I remember when I first joined, I did have to state why I wanted to join (and I can see that part in my own profile), but I'm pretty sure the rest of it was optional (the part about fetish preferences and what kind of stuff you like, etc).

As the others have said, don't worry about what you put when you first joined....as long as your reasons for wanting to join were genuine (and they clearly were), which is all the mods want to know when someone applies to join, there is nothing shallow about that :).

We set that as a mandatory question three? four? years ago? (High on Lullabies might have a better idea). So no, tma, you didn't have to answer it :P You've been here since the place was built.

Archived