Sneeze Fetish Forum

changing the title of your story

sneezedreamer

Folks, I'm so sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked 1,000,000 times or more, but i guess I'm going to anyways. :D Would someone please kindly tell me how i can change the title of my story? I'd like to be able to indicate when a new chapter has been posted, and eventually, to indicate when the story has been completed.

Thank you all so much in advance for helping me!

When you have several stories with multiple parts, you can PM an administrator asking to be added to the Writers' Group - then you can edit your posts indefinitely. There's a thread about it here :)

The trouble is, am I actually eligible? Save for my old drabble thread, I haven't actually written anything in the Stories section.

Good point. Thanks for the info. smile.png

Felt the need to add - I do plan on updating my story maybe every week or so until it's finished. But, if people don't want to add me to the writer's group, could the title at least be edited so that "part 1" is no longer part of the title? Thanks.

Hi sneezedreamer. The title has been edited as requested. If you would like something more complex (for example I could add an "updated + date" comment) then feel free to PM me and I will update it as many times as you like.

Hi sneezedreamer. The title has been edited as requested. If you would like something more complex (for example I could add an "updated + date" comment) then feel free to PM me and I will update it as many times as you like.

Yay! Thank you so much! hug.gif

Archived