Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who's Your Eye-Candy?

VoOs

Five? I had a hard time finding the 4 I found. These are my go to people. Johnathan Rhys-Meyers. Can you say 'photoshop photo'? He's georgous, but normally skin and bones. 600full-jonathan-rhys-meyers.jpg

FUCK YES. :omg:

Especially as Brian Slade:

92335.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Chanel_no5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh, this looks very fun. Love what I'm seeing so far! I think I'll just jump right on in. (I'll leave out some of the ones that have already been mentioned.)

First up on my list would be the glorious Martin Freeman. I Honestly can't get enough of this man and his face.

tumblr_m10xqlNr381r0x9x6o2_250.png

Of course Benedict has been mentioned already, but how could I not include him?

tumblr_m28s4pqV9e1rq29hyo4_250.jpg

Rupert Graves next

Rupert-Graves.jpg

Tom Hiddleston

tumblr_ltqmt3fovu1qec7ceo1_400.png

Aidan Turner

being-human-aidan-turner-4.jpg

There's a few more, and I may come back and add them later, but for now, I think this'll do. I'll be sure to add a post for the flawless girlies soon enough.

• 11 months later...

*bumps*

I am aware of the fact that this topic hasn't been active for a year, but since I am bored (and I absolutely love this thread) I just had to do this. I hope you will be able to forgive me. *puppy eyes*

So, here we go (I think this is going to be a ladies-only list):

Carolyn Jones (an actress) Here as Morticia Addams. She had the most incredible cheekbone structure. And lovely eyes. And a cute nose. She has payed quite a sum for it, though. And she could produce that cute psycho-giggle. Okay, you got it, I like her very much. Unfortunately, she has left us quite young. Fuck you, cancer.

Carolyn-as-Morticia-Screencaptures-carolyn-jones-as-morticia-addams-24863814-500-376.jpg

Helena Bonham Carter (an actress) I really like her "Damns? Oh, yeah, I stopped giving those a while ago." attitude. And she looks nice, too. :)

helena_bonham_carter.jpg

Patricia Quinn (an actress) I find her really attractive. And she has an incredibly badass laugh.

MeaningOfLife01L.png

Gloria Swanson (an actress) Another charming lady with beautiful eyes.

gloria-swanson-006.jpg

Alecia Moore "P!nk" (not an actress :P ) She seems to have a great amount of energy. The addictive type. :yes:

Pnk+png1.png

Kudos to Loca for reviving this thread! clap.gif

It's nice to see some yumminess on the forum in actual visual form biggrin.png

Now, aas for MY eye candy...

This is in no particular order (except the first one biggrin.png )

tumblr_lhqmze5Tem1qhfxl6o1_500_zpse3b246be.jpgsyKIzVELkAg_zpsbc13548e.jpg

Matthew Sanders (a.k.a M. Shadows) the lead singer from Avenged Sevenfold.

That body.

Those tattoos.

Those dimples.

And that voice. Ooomff.

Excuse me, my ovaries have just imploded.

l_zpscc0d6a98.jpgJoshToddjoshtodd2_zps097ecaa9.jpg

Josh Todd - lead singer from Buckcherry.

I just have a thing for nice men with nice bodies that have been oblitorated by tattoos biggrin.png

I met him once at a gig they did in my city.

He's actually really nice wub.png

Andrew-Lincoln_zps5537ec7c.jpgAndrew-Lincoln2-246x300_zpsc6a5e0fd.jpg

Andrew Lincoln (especially as Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead)

He was also in a British sitcom called Teachers.

That velvety-smooth British accent - this is coming from a British lass as well - just does things to me!

But his southern American, Texas accent in The Walking Dead is to die for, and is just so flawless.

twd-jon-bernthal-shane_zps62d6444e.jpgbernthal_jon_zps28ca2af2.jpg

Jon Bernthal (especially as Shane Walsh from The Walking Dead)

He was also in World Trade Centre - he was dreamy in that too.

His face, and his nose.

Mmmmmkadjsofj drool.gif

norman-reedus-twd-s2_zps8aa149a8.jpgDaryl_Dixon_promotional_zps2f29891b.jpeg

Norman Reedus (especially as Daryl Dixon in The Walking Dead)

Yes, most of the cast from The Walking Dead is on my list heh.gif

He's just so yummy for his age!

jason_statham-expendables_2-7_zpsf026f4d3.pngjason-statham_21545_zps50a4ffc9.jpg

Jason Statham.

Need I say more??

LizzyCaplanArticle3.jpg

Lizzy Caplan (she's in Mean Girls, New Girl, Cloverfield, True Blood). She always seems so dark and mysterious and lovely n_n

No way - is that Janis?!! She looks stunning! I mean, I loved her in Mean Girls, but I didn't realise she was this pretty. This make up suits her a lot more. :P

mads-mikkelsen-4544.jpg

Mads Mikkelsen. Goddamn, gah! dribble.gif

I find him so attractive, and I don't really know why! He's just sort of magnetic.

Lord oh my I do so love this thread. wub.png

...Also I cannot BELIEVE we all forgot this one:

matt2.jpg

Edited by Maru-chan
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG thank you for bumping this! Instantly one of my favourite threads on here!

Pleased to see Tom Hiddleston and Aidan Turner on here :D

Tom-Hiddleston-tom-hiddleston-31217795-500-537.jpg

Just because there can never be too many pictures of that man <3

Also Matthew Gray Gubler, just look at that smile :)

618_showbiz_matthew_gray_gubler.jpg

And because he's actually the hottest man I've ever seen; Ian Somherhalder :D

Ian-Smoulder-halder-ian-somerhalder-32812636-500-700.jpg

Also could be included; Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Jared Leto, Misha Collins and Sebastian Roché!

For me it would be:

ElizaDushku_zps64ece068.jpg

Eliza Dushku - best known for me as Faith

drew_barrymore1_300_400_zps1a00eb41.jpg

Drew Barrymore

I'm convinced the woman below is the cause of more men learning to cook than anyone else:

Nigella-Lawson_zpsf330f337.jpg

Nigella Lawson

salma-hayek_zps025381c9.jpg

Selma Hayek - just watch Dusk 'Till Dawn...

Tricia_Helfer_zps5d872f2f.jpg

Tricia Helfer - most specifically as Number 6 in Battlestar Galactica.Hoorah sexy toasters!

A recent development for me is the arrival of the lovely Jenna-Louise Coleman on Dr Who. In fact for her early appearances I spent the entire episode just staring blankly at her face. And especially her gorgous nose; a classic ski slope plus with a sort of eccentric tip which looks as if it's going to start vibrating with sneeziness at any moment.

However, the recent episodes have actually had comprehensible plots so open=mouthed staring is no longer required; and the recent one conclusively proved that she is not as good at running away as our Billie with her lovely flary nostrils .......

This man was recently voted Sexiest Man Alive by readers of The Sun, for the second year in a row.

To me, he is the ultimate Eye-Candy.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Benedict Cumberbatch:

1hqNfs7.jpg?1

bleh.gifSorry I'm not sorry.

Edited by VoOs

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I agree VoOs. Eye AND ear candy. :drool: :drool:

...Even though the man evidently has a sense of humour, I must confess I still honestly don't see it! :o Hold the tomatoes, girls...

...Even though the man evidently has a sense of humour, I must confess I still honestly don't see it! 7.gif Hold the tomatoes, girls...

I can easily see that he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. He is pretty damn odd-looking. laughing.gif It's not so much his looks that make him sexy to me, (even though I at this point find him ridiculously handsome) but his beautiful baritone voice, his acting talent and his...wait for it... charming personality. tonguesmiley.gif I love me some dorky brainbox, apparently.

Edited by VoOs

...Even though the man evidently has a sense of humour, I must confess I still honestly don't see it! 7.gif Hold the tomatoes, girls...

I can easily see that he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. He is pretty damn odd-looking. laughing.gif It's not so much his looks that make him sexy to me, (even though I at this point find him ridiculously handsome) but his beautiful baritone voice, his acting talent and his...wait for it... charming personality. tonguesmiley.gif I love me some dorky brainbox, apparently.

First- Maru, that is *totally* cool... more for m.... errr.. us. ;) hehehe... :wub:

VoOs *nods* That is *exactly* it with me. Of course the fact that voices (certain tones and certain specific accents :bag: ) are a secondary fetish doesn't hurt. lol!! And omg- for me- smart IS "the sexah!"

his acting talent

I wasn't much of a fan until I saw him in Frankenstein. HOLY. SHIT is that man TALENTED. Still not a fan per se, but I was definitely impressed. And he is a cutie, but not to the point where I want to search relentlessly for photos of him on the internet.

ETA: This man, however......

788df0b8-a03b-49b4-91f4-32984a0a2cf5.jpg

Edited by AnonyMouse

Oh, Mouse honey, do I agree with you there. Hum. Yes indeed.

ewan-mcgregor-drank-en-drugs-bij-opnames-velvet-goldmine_380x260.JPG

Uhhh... oops /: i did that wrong. Let me try again. If I knew how to delete a comment I'd delete the last one I posted, any help on that?

Any A7X fans?

Synyster.jpg

Mmmm, Synyster Gates. I've been obsessed with him since I was 15 xD

I may have once tried to do my boyfriend's hair like his (with permission of course)

How about some Rise Against?

TimMcIlrath-1.jpg

His EYES. They're really like that.

Captain America! biggrin.png

chrisevans291208003.jpg

I really don't have anymore to be honest, I'm not one to look at the bands I listen to and I'm more of a cartoon person. I honestly don't know many celebrities.

Any A7X fans?

Synyster.jpg

Mmmm, Synyster Gates. I've been obsessed with him since I was 15 xD

I may have once tried to do my boyfriend's hair like his (with permission of course)

Umm YES!!! BIGGEST Avenged Sevenfold fan here!! I've always been more of an M. Shadows kinda gal, but Synyster Gates mmm. And Johnny Christ :wub:

I love how he came up with his name. One night the guys all got totally wasted, and I think it was Zacky who was pushing him in a wheelbarrow, and he just shouted "I am Synyster Gates and I am f*cking awesome!!" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

icmyBnr.jpg Tom Hiddleston

Vit3uKX.jpg Kevin Spacey

azvjCa7.jpgPaul Blackthorne

fhM1cno.jpg Chris Pine

Wqgaj1T.pngJared Padalecki

atC0iOK.jpgKristin Bell

Ben Kowalewicz. Lead singer of the punk rock band Billy Talent (actually he's also my avatar biggrin.png)

Josh Hartnett - Since a really long time, and also because he really looks like my ex boyfriend

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....my absolute FAVOURITE. He's not the usual sexy, pull your hair out and scream like a lunatic as soon as you see him (well, unless it's not me..ahem) but his got that adorable smile, those sweet eyes...his just so CUTE, I can't get enough of him heart.gif (melts)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Ok. So failed at posting pictures totally :( I tried several times but I can't manage..dang! And I can not even delete my post

Edited by milkyCoffee
  • 2 months later...

Carolyn Jones (an actress) Here as Morticia Addams. She had the most incredible cheekbone structure. And lovely eyes. And a cute nose. She has payed quite a sum for it, though. And she could produce that cute psycho-giggle. Okay, you got it, I like her very much. Unfortunately, she has left us quite young. Fuck you, cancer.

Helena Bonham Carter (an actress) I really like her "Damns? Oh, yeah, I stopped giving those a while ago." attitude. And she looks nice, too.

Patricia Quinn (an actress) I find her really attractive. And she has an incredibly badass laugh.

Gloria Swanson (an actress) Another charming lady with beautiful eyes.

Alecia Moore "P!nk" (not an actress ) She seems to have a great amount of energy. The addictive type.

Okay, how 'bout a bit of a boys now:
(I enjoy doing this more then I should)

David Bowie (British musician- I know he has already been mentioned, but c'mon) He has lovely facial features, killer eyes and a voice to die for- to say the least. tonguesmiley.gif
tumblr_mr0xrwNMyU1sd315qo1_400.png

Roger Taylor (another British musician, best known as the Queen's drummer)
tumblr_mr4l55z5n21sasluyo5_500.jpg

Gary Oldman (British actor)
500full.jpg

Tim Curry (another British actor :D) Especially as Dr Frank-n-Furter. Omnomnomnomnom.
tumblr_mqru08leT01rcpeemo3_250.gif

Oliver Thornton (West End actor) I usually don't give a single damn about person's body shape but HOLY SHIT. You gotta see this guy's legs.
oliver-thornton-biog.jpg

I think I have just given myself a fever. stretcher.gif:wub: Edited by smooshi

Oh man I'm just gonna post a massive list here sorry!

Okay first up Oliver Sykes (lead singer, Bring Me The Horizon)

tumblr_m37c6fZSFY1rsp8rbo1_500.jpg

Not the best but it's the most recent one of him I found on photobucket.

Andy Biersack (lead singer, Black Veil Brides)

AndySixx35.jpg

He actually has blonde/reddish hair now but photobucket had no decent recent pictures :/

Tony Perry (lead guitar, Pierce The Veil)

whoistheinsperation.gif

1. are we allowed gifs? if not, sorry. 2. I know it's bad quality but he is such a little sweetheart he I couldn't resist.

Vic Fuentes (Lead singer, Pierce The Veil)

tumblr_ljo4nm53Im1qc183y.gif

again sorry for gifs, but the real problem here is that this man is 30 years old...how?

Mike Fuentes (Drums, Pierce The Veil)

tumblr_m9w2vntgjF1r0dxy6o1_500_zps2fb39e0f.png

he has like 4 Harry Potter tattoos how is that not perfect.

Alex Gaskarth (Lead singer, All Time Low)

aslex.png

photobucket is so bad at finding recent pictures of men I like. :/

Jack Barakat (Lead guitar, All Time Low)

jbblilyspicture3.jpg

he has such a lovely nose :3

Sorry if my post was too big and I broke some rules.

i have no pictures but heres a list anyway

David Tennant- i geuss you could say he's... 10/10 upsidedwnsmiley.gif but seriosly, this man, i can't get enough

Adrien Brody-

i like his nose shy.gif

Matthew Gray Gubler

Benedict Cumberbatch

Tom Hiddleston

Oh man I'm just gonna post a massive list here sorry!

Doesn't matter, dear. As long as this thread is full of insanely attractive people, I think we're all fine. :P