Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else here have a 3DS?

Graham Cracked

I've had mine for a while now, and I was wondering if anyone else did and are willing to post their friend codes. n.n

Mine is 1032-1306-8544

I have Nintendogs+Cats, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon Rumble, my Swapnote has all the unlocked stationaries and I'll soon be getting Mario Kart 3D. ^^

I have a 3DS! I can't remember the number off by mind, but I'll post it here later. I have Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, M&S@tL2012g (Strangest abbreviation ever. Mario and Sonic in London.)... can't remember any more that I have. I really want Kid Icarus: Uprising. And I play loads of normal DS games.

Awesomeness :D Yeah, KI:U looks realllllly cool, along with some of the Nintendo Videos I've seen about it. ^-^

I might get one someday for Mario 3D Land and Cave Story, but right now I just have a DS Lite.

Yeah, I have a 3DS. In about 2 months, I'll have had it for a year. My friend code is 0817-3816-9562.

I have Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Rayman 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Cave Story 3D, Sonic Generations, Mario Kart 7, Ridge Racer 3D, Frogger 3D, and Kid Icarus Uprising. Also a bunch of downloadable games.

I want a 3DS ... solely for the purpose of playing the new Mario Kart, and Sonic, but I can not justify spending $170 plus games.

Maybe eventually. But right now, I am working with the DSi.

I have one, I don't remember the code though (need to charge it xD). I have Nintendogs & Cats which is currently missing in action but I have a sneaking suspicion as to where it is, and Mario Kart 7, as well as Swapnote and all the games from the Ambassador program. In addition, I have a few Pokemon games (I mainly use Black, White and Platinum- but Black and White are my dominant games- White moreso than Black) if anyone's into that and wants to meet up or trade. I'm really, really hoping to get Animal Crossing 3DS, though. <3

Ah, here we go! Code is 4639-9082-3657 :3

Added Paws and Guy, waiting for Daisoku~ ^-^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived