Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dusty Feather - Animeeze Trade-- Mercelida Ygvar (F)

PetalsAndThorns

Hey! This is for a trade with Animeeze. The character is Mercelida Ygvar from Astarotte no Omocha. I've never seen the series myself. I hope you like it! I originally intended it to be a line of pictures, then it ended up a semi- animation. biggrin.png

http://i523.photobuc...elida-ygvar.gif

Also, no creativity for picture titles in me ^^;

*Cannot fathom sheer awesomeness of this art*

This is...AMAZING!!!!! Petals, thank you so much for this, this is such an amazing piece of art and you are an amazing artist ^_^ I can't get over how awesome this is, thank you so so much x a jillion to the jillionth power XD

I've already talked to Animeeze about this and what he said is true. He truly appreciates this trade you did for him :). I think you did a wonderful job on this. I love how you drew her hair and her facial expressions during this animation!

Oh wow! This is truly awsome - love her expression and the way her *ahem* other attributes react to the building sneeze. I can only hope for more to come...? ;)

Oh my... Yeah, ehm, awesome :D excuse me as I regain composure and spellong abilities x)

Wow, that's... pretty fantastic. Higher quality animation than what we usually see. Good job, I can tell it took effort.

I'm usually not into female sneezing as much, but her expression is really cute, especially at the end. Great job!!

So that was pretty much the cutest thing I've every seen. wub.png Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Archived