Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to Ciuty80 and our beautiful meeting <3

LovelyLinda

I'm not sure if this belongs here, if not, then I'm sorry, feel free to move :)

A true tale about panda bears and pepper shakers ;)

Prologue:

It is the first time that I have ever met one of "us", that's why it was even more thrilling :)

Ciuty80 and I got to know each other on this forum and kept on chatting for a while until we both realized that we lived in the same country (haha, yes, we were not aware of this in the beginning). We got along pretty good and even wrote down a couple of things we had in common (for example our shared love of chocolate). The list grew longer and longer and eventually we decided it would be kinda cool to meet each other.

I gotta admit that I was a little scared at the beginning since I've heard lots of..stuff…about getting to know people on the internet, you know, so I said 'yes' to our meeting but wanted to take my bf with me. She was okay with that and said she'd bring her husband. Was also okay with me :)

The date came closer and closer and I was getting really excited, both of us collected little presents for each other (which were quite a pile of stuff at the end).

And now - our meeting:

It was last Saturday around midday, actually we wanted to meet around 12 in a small town in my region of the country but then Ciuty called me and told me she had forgotten my present and had to drive half the way back. I had to laugh, the same had happened to me, too! (Luckily I managed to run home, snatch her present AND get the bus in the last second.)

Anyway, around 1 pm we met in front of a big shopping centre and I was so overwhelmed to see her in real life that I kept on grinning like an idiot. So was she. It was lovely :)

Her hubby was also a real nice person, I liked him, he resembled my bf in many ways (they both liked the same games on the computer, I was impressed how good they came along even though they didn't even know each other, haha!)

Still not believing that I was actually meeting a member of this forum, I smiled sheepishly and wondered what to do next. We decided on eating something since Ciuty and her hubby had quite a long way and were hungry (as was my bf and me) so we decided to go to one of my favourite take-aways (if I called you the name you wouldn't know it anyway since it is not known in America^^).

Well, I better skip a little bit forward since I don't wanna bore you.

[…]

We went into a big shopping centre and strolled around, just looking what was new. Suddenly there were shelves with a lot of cuddly toys. There were mice, sheep, and…PANDA BEARS!

Seriously, as soon as I saw them I couldn't stop laughing :D (You know the reason, our anonym FB group has the Panda in its name).

I didn't buy anything but Ciuty bought a really funny and cute sheep (which was so fat that it couldn't even stand on its own, haha! It was so cuuute though, she can use it as a pillow^^)

Later on, we crossed the section of the shop with coffee machines, thermos cups and …PEPPER SHAKERS!! I couldn't help nudging her with my elbow as we crossed it and we immediately started giggling x) My bf was like "what the hell?" and for a second I thought I'd given myself away o.O He doesn't know about my fetish, even though I'd love to tell him (you know, the fetish can also be a lot of fun, hihi! I just don't have the guts to tell him because I'm scared of his reaction.)

All in all it was a really wonderful day, even though we didn't talk openly about our shared secret because of my bf (her hubby knows^^), nevertheless it was an unforgettable event. I hope that we can repeat it soon, this time we'll come visit Ciuty, then :)

I hope you enjoyed reading!!

Lots of love,

Linda and Ciuty80

Aww that sounds like a great day! It's so awesome that you guys got to meet each other, and with your SOs too! How did you tell your boyfriend you met her? That's the one thing that would prevent me from meeting up with people. I'm not about to tell my boyfriend (who does know about the fetish) that I talk to people on a sneeze-oriented fetish forum. :lol:

Glad you guys had a fun time! ^_^ Thanks for sharing it with us.

Aww! That sounds so lovely, I envy you soooo much! I wish I could meet someone, but I'll probably be too scared, plus I live in little, old England. :D

I'm glad you guys had such an awesome time together! Xx

Your reunion sounds wonderful. I'm amazed that you were able to do it without your SO's knowing why you were doing it.

Archived