Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally, an Intro!

EmeraldThread

Hi guys (I hope I'm not doing this wrong),

I can't believe I forgot to do this a week or so ago when I joined, but I was just so set on posting in the stories part of the forum that I neglected to post here at all. Sorry about that. ^^;

Anyway, I've been stalking the forum - specifically the Stories portion of it - for well over a year now. This place is actually what led me to figure out why I feel so awkward when people sneeze around me. I read so many posts here over the past year or so, I noticed that everyone seemed really friendly, and I told my friend about it (which was a semi-awkward conversation in the car for me). She told me I should join, so here I am! And now I can comment on all the amazing stories - and maybe write a few of my own? XD

I don't know if that qualifies for a good introduction, but it's nice to meet you! :D

It's nice to meet you too! I hope you have a great time around here and write some stuff yourself in the stories section :bleh: (Only if you want to on that last part, I mean.) Anyway, welcome! Come play and enjoy yourself!

It sounds like you're off to a great start! :D Congratulations on taking the leap and joining the posting world of the forum ;P

Aw, everyone's already used up all the good generic welcomes.

Welcome to the forum! I mean it, making the jump from anonymous story-thread lurker to member is a choice you won't regret.