Sneeze Fetish Forum

Keanu Reeves (M)

atchoum

Kudos to iheartsneezn for putting up the latest double sneeze from Keanu Reeves

There is an old one from 1995 (! - in Seville) in the gallery (thanks Bubbles and HoL !), and a slightly fuller version here

http://www.tudou.com...ew/LTIvnItdDj4/

without any more s neezes though.

Keanu must be a pretty sneezy guy. There is an old fan observation I saved years ago (ten years ago?), that's worth reproducing here.

The Misadventures of the Phantom Extra

Tenth Post

Hi Everyone! Does the expression "three ring circus" sometimes apply to your life? Well, picture what it would mean to the life of a movie set and you will have an idea of filming this week, especially towards the end of the week. This post is on filming that took place on Thursday, Oct. 7th and Friday, Oct. 8th with Sharon alone in attendance (I was at my regular job.)

Keanu Content: Sharon saw Keanu for the first time around 6 pm. He was in the trailer area going to wardrobe/make-up. He had on black pants, T-shirt, knitted cap (that cap needs to be "absconded.") Around 10 pm, Keanu was on the field wearing a winter coat jacket with hood with the Sentinels logo on it. We have seen other players wear this jacket, including the director, but never Keanu. It is baby blue. He was waiting for the shot and started sneezing several times. After each sneeze the Extras would yell "God bless you!" at him. He wouldn't look up, but took his hand to his side and waved in response. Then he had a full-blown attack, sneezing 10 times in a row. Once again, everyone gave the same response. He then acknowledged it by waving off the crowd, like "get out of here." Our friend Sandy said she wanted to yell "Take the blue pill!" I hope he's not getting sick! There was an Extra who was "hell-bent" on meeting Keanu. Aren't we all? But this one had tunnel vision and wicked sense of purpose, and perhaps that's all you need, and all I am missing! She approached several people who could do it for her, and sure enough, as Keanu got in his car to leave the set in the trailer area, this Extra got a flying start and never looked back. He stopped, shook his head several times in response to what she was saying, and then gave her a hug, and got in his car. Of course everyone wanted to know what was said. And of course that was my number one mission the next night.

Cheryl

Oh my gosh that obs... mass blessings. :yay: I love that while he couldn't respond verbally to being blessed he still tried to acknowledge it. Ten sneezes in a row... :drool: Who does that?

He looks so cute with long hair. :wub:

Oh my. How have I never seen these? Not a big fan of his acting or movies, but that's a great sound, one of my favorites. I may have listened about ten times in a row on each :|

Oh my. How have I never seen these? Not a big fan of his acting or movies, but that's a great sound, one of my favorites. I may have listened about ten times in a row on each :|

*nods*

OMG... how can I absolutely Hate and Loathe him as an actor and then see these and they are just TOO good... and I love the beard/moutashe thing... and just Mmmmm... :drool:

I think that he should give up acting and just record..... things.... :ninja:

Yeah I was practically jumping up and down when i found that clip of the double. We've seen alot of celebs sneeze but to me his are the best, especially since he's a multi-sneeze fit kinda guy. I'll definitely be looking for more from him.

Archived