Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Finally Did It!

jaj1621

Hello all,

It has been a little while since I have posted etc. but I wanted to share with you all my exciting news. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now, and yesterday I finally told him about my sneezing fetish!!! This was something that I have been wanting to tell him for a while, but was just soooo nervous too do. To my surprise, it went absolutley amazing!! He was totally understanding and even told me that he had a feeling that I already had one, just never mentioned it. I can not tell you how happy I am that I told him. Now I dont have to make up excuses just because I want to see him sneeze! My boyfriend is the best!!!!

- JJ =)

That's great! Very happy for you! It just shows that in some cases it's not as big a deal for people as we think it will be.

Having said that, it takes courage to share something like this, so well done!

:)

Congratulations!! I'm happy it worked out so well for you thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And now you get to experience the best parts of having your SO be aware and accepting of your fetish... twisted1.gif

Enjoy!

Aww! Well done! I wish I was as brave as you!

More importantly I wish I had a boyfriend to confess in! :D

Edited by AppleBlossom

These stories always warm my heart. In fact, I wish all threads like this one would be merged into a sticky, as a testament to the way things ought to be. :)