Sneeze Fetish Forum

Criminal Minds?

Coffee Chicken Barista

Hello lovely people!

I have recently started going through Criminal Minds (I'm towards the end of season 3) and I was wondering if there were ever any sneezes from ANYONE (because holy crap! There are far too many pretty people on that show!). Please tell me there are!

<3

Ohh, a fellow criminal minds fan! I wish I could tell you otherwise, but I've watched all the criminal minds episodes to date, and I don't recall anyone sneezing on the show (though I might have missed something, and of course I'm only talking about the criminal minds episodes themselves and not any other media appearances by actors, etc). Sorry :( I agree with you wholeheartedly about the pretty people. I wish I could see Hotch sneeze...

Nope, I've watched all except for the last season and I can't recall any sneezing.

However, I would recommend that you read matilda3949's drabble thread on this forum, I think she's managed to write most if not even all main characters sneezing in her drabbles. ;)

Sad times. Okay, thanks guys. Thankfully, I don't see the show ending anytime soon so hopefully we'll get something eventually.

Archived