Sneeze Fetish Forum

So Happy to Finally be a Member!

BewBear119

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I am so excited to finally be a member! Thank you so much for validating me! I have been following this forum for a long time and I finally got validated tonight! I have enjoyed reading everyone's stories!

I have a sneeze fetish (obviously). And I think that is the first time I have ever admitted it outside of my mind! Nobody knows about it except me, but I kind of like it that way. I have had the fetish since I was very small, but never realized it until I was a young adult.

I love sneezing. I watch youtube videos all the time. I mainly like male sneezes (especially my boyfriend's more than anything). My boyfriend's sneezes drive me wild. Though he has no idea about the fetish, and I don't think I will ever tell him.

I know this is a short introduction, but I hope to get to know you all on here. This is very exciting for me! turned.gif

Welcome, it's nice to meet you! I hope you end up posting some of your stories (I stalk that part of the forum sooo much), and I hope you like being part of the forum! :D

Hi. :) Welcome to the forum. Very glad you've been enjoying it so much already.

• 1 month later...

Archived