Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shock the World (M, comic for pig)

VoOs

I would apologize for the recent Sherlock art spam... but I am not sorry. bleh.gif

This one is for pig, because she never fails to brighten my day. Hyvää syntymäpäivää, darling girl. hug.gif

SherlockTheWorld-1.jpg

What happened to "Only a fool argues with his doctor", Mr Holmes? uhuh.gif

HOLY CRAP!!! :jawdrop::boom::wub: :wub:

NO apologies for drawing smexy, hot Sherlock and just.... :drool: kafhksdfhksadfhk

And OMG the first two frames on bottom line.... I think that I died.:wub:

VoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo~

...I was going to sleep, but then R.L told me there was voOo-art and I had to get back up. xD

This. This is amazing. .___. It's so... so... Nom. It's nom. It's håt. :heart:

Drippyyyyyy<3333

0_0 good grief, your art style just seems to get better as you do more and more things ^^. This is amazing! :D I'm still not into male sneezing, and ...I still need to see this show *X_X*, but it seems to me that you have your eyes locked on him...and using his own phrases against him XD. "Shock the WORLD!" I think he did that by catching a cold in the first place. Thank you for sharing this :) I'm sure that Pig will love this! It does look like he has a cold, and it clearly shows here.

OMGWHATISTHISBEAUTY

Before I stretcher.gif ,

Allow me to worshippy.gif

So, I've decided I'm going to start watching Sherlock now. For...reasons. sweatdrop.gif

lfkf;asldfksdjf VOOS! stretcher.gif

Oh man, don't ever apologize for a Sherlock spam, darling. laugh.png

Honestly, these keep getting better and better. I know I certainly won't get tired of them. rolleyessmileyanim.gif

Mmmfff. :drool: I love that second panel, with the drippy nostril and his lips parted because he's too congested to breathe through his nose.

Oh poor man!!! Omg! yay.gifwub.pngblowup.gif sdlfkjsdlfkj GAAAAH!!! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

This is so lovely it has me squealing over and over and over again. Just how effing adorable, patheticute, and awwgasm-worthy is that!!! I love this so fucking much. That is just...

in_love.gif

I will just love this over and over again. Thank you so much. You are awesome. notworthy.gif He is awesome, in a sickly, sexy, drippy, messy way. dead.gif Jesus. Fuck. Gah!!!!

stretcher.gif

pig - Oh, you know I love drawing for you. hug.gif Especially when I get to turn a man like this into a sickly, drippy mess. whistling.gif

tma - Thank you very much. I wasn't too pleased with those two frames myself, so I'm very glad to hear that you like them. blushing.gif

Sitruuna - Naww. :3 Kiitos, dear. <3 (Sorry for interrupting your sleep!)

mystery - Wow, thank you so much. That is such a sweet thing to say. :'D

Purple! - If my silly fanart can make just one more person give this amazing series a chance... I am a very happy Sherlockian. ^^ Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the show!

Always - Knowing that there are other hardcore fans looking at your art is always very encouraging and flattering. Always(hurr) a joy to read your comments. <3

Anony - I... very much enjoyed drawing those parted lips. *dreamy sigh* Thank you for commenting! heart.gif

obby - Yes, Ben is lovely. Way too lovely for my pencil, probably, but I can't seem to keep it away from him. blush.png Such a life-consuming celebrity crush...

spoider - And I give you just as many: heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

Hmm... he does hate being wrong doesn't he? wub.png Especially love the first panel on the bottom row. And Watson's "I-told-you-so"-expression is quite wonderful. heh.gif The power of the raised eyebrow. yes.gif

Oh and... Nose. Last panel... stretcher.gif

• 3 months later...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I'm sorry, how did I never comment on this? *shakes head in disbelief*

Anyway, I adore this, as I adore all your art (and especially your Sherlock art). I didn't think it was possible to make a drippy nose this sexy, but you've done it twice in one comic! Bravo :heart: