Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ash from Pokemon

SterlingSilver

Watching Pokemon on TV this morning (I'm a nerd, yes, I know~), and then THIS happened~

Not entirely well acted, but I had to grin at how dramatic it was~

A close up, even! xDDD

Starts around 2:17 -- Ash is knocked into a fountain and sneezes from being wet. I wonder if it happened to him in the flashback he has of it, as well~ xDDD

Awwwww! That was adorable. XD I'll always have a soft spot for Ash, because we grew up together!

...Even though Ash has been 10 years old since, what, 1997? LOL.

Spooooooooo~! *huggle*

...Even though Ash has been 10 years old since, what, 1997? LOL.

OMG, I know xDD.. He should be like 30 by now, and ruling the friggin pokemon world. WHY is he still BATTLING AND LOSING? xDDDDDD

WHY is he still BATTLING AND LOSING? xDDDDDD

Not gonna lie, Ash is sorta terrible...

halolz-dot-com-pokemon-redvsash.jpg

Also:

halolz-dot-com-pokemontvshow-friendsforevercomic.jpg

Dude, I was a HUGE pokemon fanatic! (and I still go on pokemon kicks from time to time) I always remember thinking sneezing was really underused.

Dude, I was a HUGE pokemon fanatic! (and I still go on pokemon kicks from time to time) I always remember thinking sneezing was really underused.

Seriously. I mean, Vileplume? Come the eff on.

I used to be a huge Pokemon fanatic back in elementary school. That being said, I am hugely dismayed to watch this clip and find that the "I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was..." theme song has been replaced. That is tragic. cry.gif

But thanks for sharing the sneeze! :D I loooooove sneezes from falling into water and being cold. cold.gif

Not gonna lie, Ash is sorta terrible...

Wow. Red is even 10x more attractive than him~ <3 xDDD

AND I KNOW. VILEPLUME should have been like-.. I don't even know. They have so many Pokemon on that show that could cause allergy hell, yet they never have a single person suffering from it >.>... save for James, who (tragically) never sneezed live on that episode with the Bulbasaur pollen spree v___v

Augh! You guys have such great points. I mean, STUN SPORE? How about SNEEZE SPORE? <_<

Augh! You guys have such great points. I mean, STUN SPORE? How about SNEEZE SPORE? dry.png

I remember there's a pokedex entry describing a pokemon who reportedly *not sure if exact quote* "induces harsh sneezing and runny noses"

So... I suppose there is a sneeze spore, but it wasn't officially recognized as a move or any such things.

I believe the pokemon is Budew, it's a bit unfortunate that this started in the later series rather than early on.

Archived