Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best Obs I've Had in Years (f)

David

Okay, so here's the scoop. I recently started training in a new job (with really cool people too!), but there's one woman in particular who has to be one of the most gorgeous people I've ever seen. Let's call her O. Anyway, imagine 5'10", luscious, thick, long black hair, dark brown eyes, slightly olive complexion (she's French)...need I go on? At LEAST a 9.5. Seriously people, I hadn't even given ONE THOUGHT to her sneezing (which is unheard of for me) because she's hot enough to begin with. Plus she knows a million languages and has the cutest accent...well, I digress.

In any case, I happened to be in O's vicinity during a training exercise when I noticed her walking in a weird direction (sort of away from the rest of us), so naturally I kept tabs on her out of the corner of my eye. Luckily for me, a few seconds later I witnessed a fit of at least 8 pretty rapid sneezes ranging from almost stifles to this one I've never really heard before (kind of like a soft breathing sound...? Sorry guys it's impossible to describe). Anyhow, I don't think anyone else in the class noticed (they're pretty good at blessing), and for some reason O didn't notice the steady stream of drool coming from my mouth (or the fact that I had magically grown an extra cellphone in my pocket devil.gif ), so the day proceeded as usual from there.

...Until about an hour or so had passed.

Okay, so fast forward to that hour. Here's another thing about O: she's really touchy-feely (maybe it's a European thing?), so it didn't surprise me at first when she turned away from her group, lightly grabbed me by the shoulders and softly said "excuse me" and walked past towards the back of the room. Something made me keep an eye on her, and sure enough she launched into a nearly identical fit to the earlier one. This time I forgot to be as discreet in my slack-jawed staring though, and when she turned around to come back to the work area the first thing she saw was me ogling her! Thinking fast, I grinned and gave her a soft "bless you", and I was actually rewarded by the sexiest conversation! She started talking about how she was really allergic to "dust mites" (::dies inside::) and all these little household things you could do to keep dust from becoming a problem. Needless to say, a red letter day for me.

Hope you enjoyed...I sure did!

Wow, thanks for sharing your well-written obs. Thanks for the touches of humour too! A great read and a great situation!

Take care,

Zed

• 4 weeks later...