Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tony Stark

I just saw the Avengers and am craving a sick Tony Stark. Anyone want to be super awesome and write one. Sneezy, red nose, caretaking fluff. Please please please

• 2 months later...

Oh gosh, yes!!! I'd totally read that!

Sadly I'm not really familiar with the whole Iron Man/Avengers stuff,

so I won't be able to write that. Sorry.

I'm going to work on one! I'm already writing a story for someone else but once I finish that one I'll start with a Tony Stark story.

Mmm yes. I wrote a long-ass one already but 8| I could write more. And definitely read more. Because sick!Stark <3

I'm on board with this! Garnet. Mati. Do yo' thang!

BYE! :bleh:

P.S. Bongo posted this link ->Supernanny on Dragonborn's topic Avengers Fics. I really loved it and, though it didn't have much sneezing, it had a nice amount of Tony sickiness! :D If you haven't read it you definitely should! :heart:

BYE! Again. :bleh::bleh:

Just curious...what other characters would you guys want to see in a story with Tony? Like, who would you like to see as his primary caretaker?

Caretaker? For Iron Man? He doesn't need a caretaker! Tony Stark doesn't need anyone! ;):laugh: Anyway, I nominate Steve or Bruce for Tony's caretaker. Maybe slash, maybe not. I have no preference.

BYE! :bleh:

I vote for either of those. But mostly Pepper because I love her damnit and nobody else appreciates her awesomeness 8C

I vote for either of those. But mostly Pepper because I love her damnit and nobody else appreciates her awesomeness 8C

*waves hand about* I do! I do! I adore Pepper :wub: And I although I love Stark/Banner, I see it as if not totally platonic at least aromantic (friends with benefits?) and not very care take-y, where as Pepper would totally take care of Tony. Though probably not very gently XD

*waves hand about* I do! I do! I adore Pepper wub.png And I although I love Stark/Banner, I see it as if not totally platonic at least aromantic (friends with benefits?) and not very care take-y, where as Pepper would totally take care of Tony. Though probably not very gently XD

I had a coherent reply to this prepared, but then I just ended up staring at your sig gifs for like twenty minutes.

AHEM. Yes, I can roll with that. I like... pretty much any ship with Tony, het or otherwise and romantic or not. My favorite in the whole wide world is Pepper/Stark/Banner because polygamy can be fun and I am greedy.

*waves hand about* I do! I do! I adore Pepper wub.png And I although I love Stark/Banner, I see it as if not totally platonic at least aromantic (friends with benefits?) and not very care take-y, where as Pepper would totally take care of Tony. Though probably not very gently XD

I had a coherent reply to this prepared, but then I just ended up staring at your sig gifs for like twenty minutes.

AHEM. Yes, I can roll with that. I like... pretty much any ship with Tony, het or otherwise and romantic or not. My favorite in the whole wide world is Pepper/Stark/Banner because polygamy can be fun and I am greedy.

And if anyone can handle two crazy scientist boyfriends it's definitely Pepper!