Sneeze Fetish Forum

Band sneezes

Akahana

So, a little spin off of NoV's topic, what band members from what band would you like to see sneeze? I would love to see Onew and Minho from SHINee sneeze ('cause there are already videos of the other 3 members) and G-Dragon from BIGBANG (complete Kpop fan here)

What about you?

Yes! iv'e seen the videos o Shinee sneezing, and they are amazing. I would love to see One direction sneeze though. There's one with Harry sneezing but it doesn't show his face since he buried it in his arm. but they're all really cute so that's something i'd like to see!

Joan Jett from Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, and Blondie would be my top two members from bands. Fergie from Black Eyed Peas I guess would be up there too

Well, I can finally cross Stephan Jenkins from Third Eye Blind off my list, thanks to myownprivatesfc!!!

First and foremost, Joe Elliott from Def Leppard. I've been waiting years for that man to sneeze and get caught on camera.

Jesse McCartney, he isn't in a band but he's still a musician I'd like to see sneeze.

Johnny Reznick from The Goo Goo Dolls.

Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20, and I want a better quality video than the one I've seen before. LOL

That is all I can think of at the moment.

Id love to see Adrian Erlandson from Cradle of filth sneeze, as well as Dani Filth of course..lol, Euroboy from Turbonegro, John 5 whos with Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, and Jimmy Pop from the Bloodhound Gang

• 4 weeks later...

Archived