Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anonymouse

I've decided to start another yet another project that I'll probably never finish. I've been experimenting with making gifs on GIMP and becoming more familiar with the layer tool. I might share the gifs later, but for now I have a sneak peek of a comic I'm working on, based on my story The Contest (which is, surprise surprise, not even finished yet). Just one page so far since I'm busy as hell, so no sneezing yet.

1607161807be3dd2419805fa4495aaf5140aa9c2.png

Edited by AnonyMouse

This has definite potential!

If I can make a suggestion, remember at the end of the second season, they discovered an online video of a guy sucking his own (BRRRRRP!!) What would have happened if they had stumbled upon Youtube sneezing videos instead? :devil1:

If I can make a suggestion, remember at the end of the second season, they discovered an online video of a guy sucking his own (BRRRRRP!!) What would have happened if they had stumbled upon Youtube sneezing videos instead? devil.gif

That's exactly what happens in the story I wrote. ;)

I love this! you draw the most adorable toki ever!

On a slightly related note. I kinda wish I was going to clock-con :P

Edited by retrofan191

If I can make a suggestion, remember at the end of the second season, they discovered an online video of a guy sucking his own (BRRRRRP!!) What would have happened if they had stumbled upon Youtube sneezing videos instead? devil.gif

That's exactly what happens in the story I wrote. wink.png

laughing.gif Oh you. It'll be glorius.

Whenever I post comics somewhere, that I'm worried I won't finish, I try to finish all the pages before I can post anything (because the prospect of showing is really exciting). Or at least I try to finish one more page before I can show the one before it. Works for me x)

Wowww. Yes. This will be awesome! :P Their faces...agh, :heart:.

Also, wow, where can I watch that video?? :D

I don't mind if this takes ages, I LOVE the idea. You are awesome with magnifisauce. :yes: Tee-hee, Nathan's face :laugh:

Second picture is just... so great. I guess this is gonna be goooooood.

Bwahahaha! Ohh, this looks verrrry promising. :yay:

(lol @ the "sneezing baby panda" link on the Youtube page. :lmfao: )