Sneeze Fetish Forum

Whoah!

sneezesweater

I'm in the dentist's office and this short blonde haired woman, kind of thick, beautiful green eyes and in her mid 30's probably just let out an absolutely ear piercing sneeze. I mean huge. I've only ever witnessed a woman sneeze like that one other time. It was a friend of my ex girlfriend's. Anyway, she grabbed some tissues and has blown her nose 4 times now the last one was a great honk while she was reading a magazine.

Whoah! Will post if she honks some more!

She actually grabbed a pile of tissues and stepped outside to sneeze again before I went back to the dentist. Damn, I can't believe it. She seemed like she sneezes like that all the time. I felt like there was a hidden camera or something. I couldn't see her but everybody could hear this violent honking session she went into. She blew for a couple of minutes. Over and over. The guy next to me actually commented and said "now she has a strange blow if her nose doesn't she?" I'd never heard that stated that way before lol. Actually I didn't think her blow was that odd , just loud. Seen that before. Her sneeze though, what in the hell? Wow. Just wow.

• 2 weeks later...