Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aidan Gillen

Tarkus

Right on the heels of my Game of Thrones drabble comes this little gem smile.png Besides, Game of Thrones, Aidan Gillen has been in several other TV shows and movies, including Blitz and The Wire. happy.png

I was cruising the internetz for some Aidan Gillen loveliness and came across this lovely picture. I would have put up a link to the tumblr page, but every time I try to make a link I get an error message sadsmiley.gif I have, though, put it in an attached folder below, if that helps any smile.png

Regardless, EEEEK, ISN'T HE CUTE?!?!?!?! Guh, I wanna eat his faaaaace! heart.gif

Edit- Wellllll, I can't get the file thing to work, so I'll try the link again: http://fuckyeahaidangillen.tumblr.com/post/6265338919/aidangillenhellyeah-skinny-boy-but-still-a

Oh, it's Stuart from Queer as Folk! I haven't been watching Game of Thrones, but I might be showing my age there a bit. Cute picture though.

Well, damn. I have to admit, every time Gillen shows up on screen in Game of Thrones, I find myself unable to do anything else than stare and drool at the man's body. He has an insanely beautiful silhouette.

Ahem. :blush: But yes, it's a very cute find, catmuffinz!

Haha, my leg always kicks up like that when I sneeze. Glad to see I'm not the only one that sneezes with their whole body. Nice find!

Archived