Sneeze Fetish Forum

A play on words

mysterysneeze

Ok, I know that this is completely a random topic, but I figure this might be a cool game. I don’t roleplay too often, and when I do I like it when both people enjoy it. When I spend more than an hour doing something, I get SO FRUSTRATED when one person in a roleplay says they don’t enjoy it just because of something small or it didn’t have something they wanted to have happen. It is one of the reasons why I don’t like to roleplay unless I can be sure that both me and the person who asked me to roleplay can enjoy it smile.png.

Anyway, the point of this game is to show of one thing that you find either funny, amusing, or weird about a roleplay, story, or comment you have seen happen. That’s pretty much it biggrin.png. I choose a picture to explain my one thing, but just writing down why you think the way you do works just as well.

Here, let me show you what I mean. In my case, I am still not used to the phrase brb. Why do we say brb if we don’t know how long we will be gone for? Well, I randomly found this today, and I found it hilarious! (Plus it is a great character who is doing it.) http://Quando-Quando...oment-128114645 This picture not only explains something I have wondered but it also is funny, because now every time I see the letters brb I think of this picture.

If no one replies to this, that’s totally fine. This was just something fun that I thought could put a smile on some people’s faces who have had a hard time lately. Not everything on this forum is about sneezing wink.png, no matter how awesome sneezing is.

Archived