Sneeze Fetish Forum

It's My Job Too

matilda3948

Okay, so I'm totally hooked on the Fifty Shades of Grey books. They're delightful and terrible and I can't put them down. I also decided I had to write a sneeze fic or two. This one features Christian Grey with a cold drool.gif It's just flirting and innuendo in this section but I may have to bump the story to the adult thread at some point because...well...honestly, it's tricky to not write a story about them that doesn't belong in the adult section. Feedback is welcome--it's always tricky writing in a new fandom at first.

Alright, anyway...on to the story...

This is getting ridiculous, I think to myself. It's been three days since I've seen him and I'm already unraveling into a crazy, attention-starved lunatic. With the exception of a couple of emails from Christian, we haven't even communicated. The emails he did send were chilly—explaining that he was exceptionally busy at work and not able to see me. He cancelled dinner yesterday and I haven't heard from him at all today. What on earth could be so pressing that he wouldn't want to see me? Of course, I feel a surge of jealous rage and think immediately of Mrs. Robinson. Somehow this has to do with her. I'm convinced of it and the thought sends me spinning into a blind fury. I grab my keys and head out the apartment into the rainy Seattle afternoon, the cold downpour feeling wonderful against my flushed, angry face.

I speed through the streets and come to a screeching halt before the gate of the Escala. I punch the gate code in with far more force than is necessary and pull into "my" parking space. All his cars are there. Good. If I'm going to burst into his house unannounced I want to at least catch him in the act. I take the elevator to his floor and am not at all surprised to find Taylor waiting for me when I step out into the hallway. Taylor seems to have eyes everywhere.

"Miss Steele," he greats me formally.

"Taylor. Where is he?" I'm in no mood and stomp towards the front door. Taylor steps in front of me.

"Miss Steele, Mr. Grey is busy and does not wish to be disturbed today."

"I don't care what Mr. Grey wishes for today. I'm going in." Once again he blocks my access to the door.

"Taylor," I huff. "Let me in."

"I'm sorry Miss Steele but—"

"Who is he with?" I demand. If Taylor is confused he doesn't show it.

"Mr. Grey is alone."

"Don't lie to me!" I'm all but shrieking now. Taylor remains cool and collected.

"I'm not lying Miss Steele—"

"Taylor, I am going into the house. If you want to stop me, you're going to have to physically restrain me." I match his gaze and I know I've won. He wouldn't restrain me. In fact, I suspect Christian has forbidden he touch me unless it was for my own protection. He stands aside and I push the heavy door open walking into the expansive living room.

"Taylor, what the hell is all the noise—" Christian stops abruptly as he sees me standing there. Apparently my theatrics could be heard inside. Christian looks like a boy who got with his hand caught in the cookie jar and that only serves to fuel my fury. "Ana, what are you doing here?" he asks.

"What am I doing here? I was afraid if I didn't come over here it might be another three days before I saw you again. You've been avoiding me and I want to know why." I stand with my arms crossed in front of me making no move to go further into the house. He sighs and runs a hand through his unruly hair. He slowly walks over to me—not the way he does when he's stalking me though. There's a heaviness to his step and his shoulders seem slumped with fatigue. It's only now that I notice what he's wearing: a white T-shirt, jeans, and a grey hooded sweatshirt. This is not typical Fifty Shades apparel for a Thursday afternoon. He stops in front of me and frowns.

"Your hair is wet," he said brushing a hand through it. I feel some of my anger melt away but not much.

"It's raining outside," I snap.

"No coat or umbrella Anastasia?" he says and there is a touch of reproach in his voice.

"Don't change the subject," I say and take a step backwards. Boy, I can lose my mind when he uses that tone of voice—dark but concerned. Speaking of concerned, now that the immediate psychotic rage has passed, I really look at him. He's pale and there are bags under his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask. He glances away.

"Frankly, I'm annoyed that you can't seem to follow basic instructions," he said but he doesn't meet my eyes.

"Instructions like 'stay away from me'? You're damn right I won't," I say.

"Language, Miss Steele."

"Avoidance, Mr. Grey."

"Contrary to what you think, I don't have to explain my..." his voice trails off and he turns his back to me and did the most un-Christian Grey thing I've ever seen. He sneezed. AhhNCHH! I stared at his back as he freezes before jerking forward with another restrained AhhhNSCHH! He turns back around. "Excuse me," he says. I finally come to my senses.

"You're sick," I say and it sounds equal part question and statement.

"Only slightly," he said. Now that I've made the connection though, the evidence is pretty overwhelming. The fatigue, the casual clothes, canceling all of our plans—it all makes perfect sense now. Suddenly I feel incredibly stupid and blush crimson. "What?" he asks, intrigued by my reaction.

"I'm so sorry," I say. "You've been avoiding me and I just assumed..."

"Mrs. Robinson?" he asks, his eyebrows quirked in amusement.

"Forgive me," I say.

"Not to worry, Miss Steele," he whispers, coming a step closer to me. "Jealousy is an incredibly sexy look on you."

"Is that so?" I tease.

"Oh yes. All flushed and angry. Storming in here like you own the place...very nice." God! His voice is intoxicating.

"I own you."

"That you do," he murmurs. I close the remaining distance between us, tilt my head, and lean in to kiss him. He immediately pulls away. "No, Ana. I don't want you to catch this." I frown.

"I assure you I have a very strong immune system, Mr. Grey. Someone's been making sure I eat right and get lots and lots of exercise." Despite my best effort he takes another step away.

"I have an excellent immune system as well Anastasia and yet I still managed to come down with this cold." As if to prove his point, Christian turned away and pulled a handkerchief from the pocket of his jeans catching a muffled AhhMPCHHH! in the fabric. He's even disciplined when he sneezes. The whole incident as polite and controlled as possible.

"Bless you," I say.

"Thank you. Excuse me, Ana." He looks exhausted.

"Why don't you go lay down and I'll bring you some tea," I say and put my purse down on the floor. I'm sure he's going to fight me on it but I don't care; I'm not leaving him while he's sick.

"I thought I was clear earlier. I don't want you ill, Anastasia."

"I'm not leaving you alone while you're sick."

"I'm hardly alone. Taylor and Mrs. Jones are here."

"Oh, so it's okay to share your cold with your staff?" I challenge. Even sick, I can tell the minute I've pushed him too far. His eyes flash a dangerous shade of silver and he takes a menacing step towards me. He no longer scares me though. This is just Christian trying to assert control, trying to win. I know this game.

"Neither Taylor nor Mrs. Jones share the kind of intimate exchanges that you and I do."

"I should hope not," I say. He growls. Oh, this is too easy.

"As such, the risk of me infecting them is much lower."

"So you would rather not see me for a week than risk me catching your cold?" I ask in a low sultry voice I know he can't resist.

"If you're near me I will have to kiss you, Miss Steele. And simply getting a taste of you won't be enough. You know that. Since I can't be trusted to control myself I am going to request, yet again, that you leave until I am well."

"Christian Grey, master of discipline, can't control himself?"

"Only around you," he says.

"I'm flattered."

"You're stubborn and insubordinate."

"Want to teach me a lesson on how to behave?" I smile slyly. Yes, this is too easy. His arm is around my waist in a split second and he pulls my head back, but just before his lips crash against mine he stops himself. He presses his forehead to mine and sighs.

"No, Ana," he says and lets me go. "Go home." I almost relent. I'm angry that he's pushing me away. If he wants to be alone and miserable, fine. I'll leave him to himself...but that's not really what I want to do. As I watch him sneeze into his handkerchief again AhhNGCHH! AHHMPSHHH! I come to a decision.

"Bless you, Christian.” I put my hand on his arm and tug until he turns around and looks at me. He really does look sick and my heart does an odd sort of flip-flop as I realize I've never seen him like this before. "Go to bed. I'm making tea and then coming upstairs to look after you." He looks ready to resume his argument and I cut him off. "This is how these things work. We take care of each other. If I had a terrible cold would you leave me alone in my apartment?"

"It's not the same. It's my job to—"

"It's my job too," I interrupt. He still looks unconvinced so I try a different tactic. "Seeing you like this worries me. It will make feel better to stay and take care of you for a while. I know it's not what you're used to but just try it...for me." He tries to glare at me but I can see the hint of a smile. He knows what I'm doing but he lets it go.

"Go dry your hair, Miss Steele," he says and turns to go upstairs.

"So bossy!" I call after him.

TBC...

AWwww and yay and awwww!!! SOO good! You have the dialouge and chracters down pat. Not to mention the writers style as well! I love it and I am thorougly intruiged!! I really hope you write more!

i haven't read the book (yet) but this was incredible and makes me want to read the book!

Oh my god...OH my god! OH MY GOD!

I was just thinking earlier today 'Someone needs to do a Fifty Shades fic, maybe I should try one...nah.' And what do I come home to tonight but this beautiful beginning of a story! I am so excited!!!!!

Awww! So glad you all are liking it! Here's another section. Fifty Shades of Grey is like my literary equivalent of junk food.

"So bossy!" I call after him.

I put water on to boil and then run upstairs to dry my hair. I walk through the bedroom and see Christian sitting on the bed scrolling through emails on his Blackberry. I decide not to comment and I grab the blow-dryer from under the sink and make quick work of drying my damp hair. I pause in front of the bed and wait until he looks up at me.

"Happy now?" I ask.

"Don't push your luck Anastasia," he says but I can tell he's kidding. I wink and go back downstairs. I don't have long to wait before the water comes to a boil and I fix a pot of tea. As I move around the kitchen gathering tea cups, spoons, and sugar, I'm surprised at how comfortable I've become in his house. It hasn't been that long really and it almost feels like home. I arrange everything on a tray and carefully make my way upstairs. I snag a box of tissues from the hall bathroom and add them to my tray before nudging the bedroom door open with my hip.

"Alright Mr. Grey, your personal nurse has arrived," I say and put the tray down on the dresser. He looks up at me with bleary eyes and I can tell he's about to sneeze. Despite the building tickle he still manages to smirk at me.

"Where's your...ahh...AHH...your uniform?" he manages before his head snaps forward into his waiting handkerchief. AhhMNCHH!

"Bless you. I don't have a uniform sir," I say coming closer to the bed. HahhMNSCHH! He sniffles once.

"We bay have to rectify thad siduation," he says. As much as I love the teasing, the heated back and forth of our exchange, he sounds so sick in that moment.

"Your nurse says to blow your nose." He blushes—he actually blushes—and then lightly blows his nose in the handkerchief. I bring him the box of tissues and hold my hand out to take the soiled hanky.

"No," he says in that tone that leaves no room for argument. He gets up out of bed and tosses the handkerchief in the laundry before going to his dresser, opening the top drawer, pulling out two more identical pressed, white clothes and putting one on the bedside table. The other he shakes out and holds in front of his face. There's the slightest increase in his breathing before he sneezes AhhNTSCHHH! He stands up straight again but is frozen in place as the second sneeze takes it time building. Ahh Hah HahhNGTSHHH!

"Bless you, baby," I say. He coughs slightly and clears his throat.

"Excuse me."

"Get in bed, Christian." He looks like he wants to argue but, honestly, I think he's just too tired at this point. He lies down on top of the covers and it takes everything I have not to roll my eyes. I settle for what I hope is a compassionate, if slightly annoyed, frown.

"You really do need a nurse," I say as I walk over to him. I make him stand again and pull back the blankets. "Take your pants off," I say. I know what his response will be even as the words are forming and beat him to the punch. "Not like that." This time I do roll my eyes.

"Mbiss Steele, was that an eye roll I jusd detected?" Even stuffy and congested, I can hear the desire in his voice. I level him with a look.

"You need to rest," I say. He might have argued if he hadn't nearly doubled over sneezing once again. AhhMPTSHH! AHHMGSCHHH! "Bless you."

"Thag you." He unzips his jeans and begins to step out of them when I see him lose his balance. I grab his strong forearm and help ease him down onto the bed.

"Whoa! Careful," I say. I ease his pants down over his hips and legs. Down girl! I tell myself. Christian shivers and I feel a tug in my chest. "It's okay, baby" I whisper and go grab him a pair of sweatpants. I help him into the sweats and then finally let myself look up at him. My poor Christian—sick and sneezy and chilled. I brush the hair out of his face and kiss his forehead, noting that he may have a low fever. "In bed," I say. He complies wordlessly and I put another pillow behind him so he's propped up to drink his tea. I fix us both a cup and then come sit on the bed next to him. The tea has cooled to the perfect temperature and he swallows several mouthfuls before putting it on the bedside table.

"Thank you for coming over, Ana." I smile and put my hand on top of his.

"Of course. Though next time I wish you'd just tell me what's going on so I don't have to break into your house like a psycho."

"Yes, I think you rather stumped Taylor," he says. We both laugh but it quickly turns into a harsh cough on his part. I give him his tea again and after a couple sips he stops. I frown and brush my hand against his forehead.

"You really don't sound well," I say.

"Just a cold, Miss Steele."

"If you say so, Mr. Grey." Though I suspect he's right. His fever isn't high and it seems to just be affecting his head at the moment.

"I do hope you don't catch it though," he says. Oh Fifty, the perpetual worrier.

"If I do, I do. It's not the end of the world, Christian."

"It's my job to keep you safe and—"

"Stop," I say softly. "If I catch your cold, you'll take care of me and I'll get better. There is nowhere I'd rather be than right here," I say and I'm somewhat surprised when I realize that it's the truth. There is nowhere I would rather be than next to this virus-riddled, sniffly, kind of grumpy, man.

"Oh, Ana," he sighs in that reverent way he has and he runs his hand through my hair. I smile and realize that if I were a cat I'd be purring. Just as I'm about to fall completely under his spell, he does another most un-Christian-Grey thing: He yawns. My eyes snap open. "Sorry," he says sheepishly.

"Don't apologize," I say and lean over to kiss his forehead. "I'm supposed to be taking care of you, remember? Now settle in and get some sleep." I stand up and take his empty tea cup. A look of panic suddenly flashes across his face. "Ana?" I turn around and have to catch my breath when I see how anxious he looks.

"I'm just putting these down," I say, holding up the cups. "I'm not leaving you." His face relaxes. For a man who works so hard to keep me at arm’s length, he certainly can go into a panic when he thinks I’m about to leave him alone. After putting the tea cups down, I walk over to the large windows overlooking the city and pull the curtains blocking out most of the light. I know he’s watching me move around the room. I can feel his eyes on me and feel goose bumps rise to my skin. Sure enough, I turn around and there is a delicious half smile playing on his lips. “I know that look,” I say and saunter back to the bed.

“What look?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about Mr. Grey.”

“How cad I be expected to resist you whed you’re…huhhehh…Ahh AhhNGTCHHH!” And just like that, my inner goddess is back under control and I remember why I’m there in the first place.

“Bless you, Christian.”

“Thaahh AhhNGKTSHHH!

“You poor thing,” I mumble and crawl onto the bed next to him. He blows his nose and swaps the used handkerchief for the other clean one.

“Don’d you want to ged under the blanked?” he asks. How does he still manage to sound so bossy and so sexy as congested as he is?

“I’m fine,” I say. “I think you might have a bit of a fever.” He seems to consider the possibility for a second.

“Perhaps,” he says and I know what a big concession this is on his part. I help him settle into the bed and pull the blankets up to his shoulders. “I’ve dever beed tucked in before,” he says.

“No?” I try to sound casual but it’s just another piece of information that makes my heart ache for the younger Christian Grey.

“No. Even after Grace and Carrick…I never let them. Another first, Miss Steele.”

“I’m honored, Mr. Grey,” and even though I’m smiling, I really do feel that way.

HuhAHHNGKSCHH!

“Bless you.”

AhhNKTCHHH!! He muffles a cough into the handkerchief. Once he’s stilled I scoot down in the bed and begin slowly running my hands through his hair.

“Sleep, Christian,” I whisper.

TBC...

*is close to purring like a satisfied cat*

:wub:

I have never read this- but I did look up a general overview of the book just because you had me intruiged. And even though I really don't know the series- this is just.... YUM!!!

I am loving this. You have to continue!! Its so good. I love the nurse comment, Christian would soo say something like that!!

I read the first book out of pure curiosity, and I found myself hooked...and also found myself wishing that Christian would catch a cold. Thank you for making my wish come true! I can't wait to see where you take this.

Sorry for the delay with this story. It's a new fandom and it's taking a little longer than usual. Hope it's worth the wait! wink.png

Christian is so peaceful in his sleep—younger looking and so much less stressed. So beautiful, even sick.

Something’s made the bed shake. I open my eyes and look around trying to figure out what happened when it happens again. I look over my shoulder and see Christian laying on his back, his eyes shut tight, with his nose pinched between his forefinger and thumb. The bed shakes again as he jerks forward with another stifled sneeze. HhhNGTX!

"Bless you." He didn't acknowledge me, or even open his eyes, as all his focus was on trying to hold back yet another sneeze. HhhNGSTS! The force of it lifts his head and shoulders off the bed before he unceremoniously flops back down. "Bless you," I repeat.

"I'b sorry. I didn'd mbean to wake you." Even though he sounds so stuffy I can’t help but find his deepened, rough voice attractive.

"It's okay. You're sick. You can't help it," I say, getting out of bed. I open the drawer he’d gone to earlier and find a stack of perfectly pressed, white handkerchiefs. I bring one back to him. Truthfully, I’m surprised and a little concerned when he doesn't try and get out of bed, or snap at me for overstepping my bounds. Instead he clears his throat, says thank you, and blows his nose in the fabric. "What can I do to help you feel better?" I ask, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'b sure I cad come ub with something." The flirtatious smile he tries to throw my way turns into a frown as he realizes how utterly unappealing his proposition must sound given that he can't even pronounce the words. I can’t help it. I try but I can feel the giggles breaking free. My poor Fifty, nose pink, sneezy, stuffy, hoarse, and still trying to flirt. He smiles. "Are you laughing ad be, Biss Steel?" I press my lips together to try and stem this uncontrollable laughter but it’s useless. The "B" in "Miss" just pushes me over the edge again.

"Thad makes be feel bedder," he said.

"What does?"

"You laughig." I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"You're still warm, Mr. Grey."

"I can'd remember the last tibe I had a cold."

"It happens to the rest of us mere mortals all the time," I tease. "Now, do you want to stay in bed or would you like me to set you up on the sofa?"

"Are you coahh...HahhNGschhh! AhhSNGSHH! Are you combig with be?"

"Bless you. Of course I'm coming with you." I give him a second to finish blowing his nose before asking, "Bed or sofa?"

"Sofa."

"Okay. I'll be back in just a minute." I grab a couple pillows from my side of the bed (since when do I have a side of the bed?) and go into the living room. After dropping them on the couch, I draw the shades to block most of the sun and turn on a couple table lamps so the lighting is warm and soft. Although Mrs. Jones is nowhere to be seen, her fingerprints are everywhere. There are two soft blankets draped over the back of the sofa and boxes of tissues placed strategically around the room. She even opened the TV cabinet and put the remote control on the coffee table in front of the sofa. That woman is a gem.

I go back in the bedroom to collect Christian and find him sitting on the side of the bed reading emails on his phone.

“You should be resting, not working,” I say.

“I’b doing both.” I consider trying to pry the phone out of his hands but decide against it. He’s a little more awake now and I’m afraid I would be poking an angry bear, so I wait in the doorway and just appreciate having a moment to watch him. His long fingers gracefully running across the tiny keyboard, hair unruly and sticking up at odd angles. He is absolutely gorgeous. He looks up and catches me ogling him. Per usual, he smirks and I blush. No doubt there is some witty and dirty comment rising to his lips when his face goes slack and he sneezes into the crook of his arm. HuhhAHH’NGSCHH!

“Bless you.”

“Thag you.” He sniffs several time and tosses his phone on the bedside table.

“Care to accompany me to the living room?” I ask. He nods and we walk out into the cavernous space together. “Would you like something to drink?” I ask him.

“Orange juidce?”

“Coming right up.” Of course there is juice in the refrigerator. I pour him a glass and come back into the living room just in time to see him grab a tissue from a box near the sofa, bring it to his face, and sneeze. He seems to do it all in one smooth motion, never breaking his stride. Huhh-EHHSNGSHHH!

“Bless you.”

HuhAHHNGKSCHH! He catches another sneeze into the tissue.

“Bless you again.”

AhhNTSCHHH! HuhhHAHHNKTSCHHH!

“Oh, Christian.” His eyes open just long enough to locate the tissues, grab two more, and sneeze again. AhhMPTSHH! AHHMGSCHHH! His head jerks forward as he sneezes. AhhNGKTSHHH! “Sit down,” I say and help him cross the final three feet to the sofa. His breath is still shallow and I know he’s going to sneeze again. I grab fresh tissues and quickly swap them out for the soggy ones in his hands. Huhh—Hahh…HuhhIHHNGK’TSCCHEEW! The force of the sneeze bends him nearly in half. Although my instinct is to rub his back, I’m not sure if he’ll welcome the gesture. “Bless you, Christian,” I whisper. I can’t see his face but he blows his nose and it’s clear his nose is running. When he’s finished he rubs his nose with the back of his hand and sniffles a couple times. It’s both pathetic and adorable. I take the balled up, used tissues from him and he leans his head back against the sofa.

“Excuse me,” he sighs. The sneezing fit has taken a lot out of him. In fact, I think he might have fallen asleep when I hear his raspy voice.

“Anastasia?”

“Yes?”

“Thoroughly wash your hands. I do nod want you catchig this.”

“Yes, Mr. Grey.”

So bossy!

LOVE THIS

LOVE THIS

Thanks!!! I think I finally wrapped it up. Hope you like :)

So bossy!

As requested, I wash my hands and bring the kitchen trashcan out into the living room so I don't have to keep handling his used tissues (and listening to him lecture me). He's flipping through the televisions stations and settles on a baseball game. I'm not sure why this surprises me but it does.

"You like baseball?" I ask.

"Don'd you?"

"I don't really know. I've never been to a game before." I flop down on the couch next to him.

"I'll tage you one day. I have a luxury suite for the Marinders." Of course he does.

"So how does it work?"

"There are dine iddings in a gabe. Each teab gets three ouds per idding."

"Christian, here," I say and push the tissues towards him. I can barely understand what he's saying. He blows his nose several times but it makes him cough. The wet, rasping cough worries me and I have to resist the urge to pat him on the back. He takes a sip of his juice and that helps.

"Don'd do that," he says looking at me.

"What?"

"Your lip," he growls. It's then that I realize I'd been chewing on my bottom lip, though this time it was out of nothing but worry.

"Sorry."

"Eved sick, it's taking all by self control Ana." There's a trace of a smile on his flushed face.

"If it wasn't I be worried you were dying," I tease.

"You have nothing to worry aboahh...huh-ehh...about." He managed to get the last word out before sneezing a ferocious HuhhAHH'NGSCHHHH!! into his hands. He had just enough time to grab the tissues before starting again. AHHMGSCHHH! Huhh...HAHH'NGMSHHH! Huhh-AHH'NGKSCHHHH! A knot forms in my stomach as I watch him blow his nose and sniffle.

"Bless you."

"Thag you. Excuse be Ana."

"Christian are you okay? You may need to go to the doctor," I say. I really am worried about him. I mean, if it were anyone else I would just assume it was a bad cold but there was something incredibly unsettling—almost scary—about seeing him this sick. Christian doesn't do sick. He doesn't do weak. He very rarely does vulnerable or human. Witnessing him in such a state and knowing there was so little I could do for him was making my insides twist up in all weird sorts of ways.

"Hey? You with be?" he asks putting a hand on my leg. I must have zoned out for a second.

"Sorry. Just a little worried about you," I admit. He smiles and I think he likes the idea of me worrying about him.

"Firsd, id's just a cold. Second, I don'd go to the doctor. He comes to me."

"Of course he does!" I laugh. Okay, if he's making jokes he must not feel that bad. "Seriously though, you may want to have him come take a look at you," I say. "Just make sure you don't have bronchitis or something."

"Id's nothing Ana." I open my mouth to argue but he holds up a finger, telling me to wait a moment. The look that's come over him is getting to be all too familiar and I work hard not to fidget as he holds a handful of tissues a few inches from his face, preparing to sneeze. He gave a wet sniffle, before his head tilted back, he gasped for breath and jerked forward. HuhhIH-NGSHHH! HuhhAHH’NGSCHH!

“Bless you.” My heart flip flops as I watch him stay hunched over still overcome with sneezes. HahhSNGSHHHH! Huh-ahh…HuhhAHHNGK’TSSHHHH!! “My poor Christian,” I whisper. He shoots a sideways glance at me and I can tell he’s not pleased.

“Don’t,” he growls. Okay, so there’s a fine line between TLC and just making him feel weak. If only I could figure out exactly where that line was. For now I just hold the box of tissues out to him and wait until he’s had a chance to clean himself up. He throws the tissues away and leans back. His nose is red and irritated looking. “I’b sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

“It’s okay,” I say with more conviction than I feel.

“I jusd don’t like you to see be like this. I don’t do sick.” I can’t help but smile at the fact that he used the same words I had earlier. I take my chances and curl up next to him and brush some wayward hairs out of his face. He turns his head and give me a tired, lopsided smile.

“I know you don’t,” I say, continuing to stroke his hair. “I know this is new for you and I’ll try not to go overboard.”

“No. Don’t stob what you’re doing just because I’b being an ass. I just…I don’t know how to do this.” He looks away from me and I can tell he’s embarrassed by his admission. I get that warm tingling feeling in my stomach when I realize how hard he’s trying to change to make me happy.

“Lucky for you, Mr. Grey, I know exactly how to do this.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes, and I’m more than willing to give you some instruction.”

“Very well, Biss Steel. I put myself id your capable hands.” I smile and lean over and kiss him on the cheek before sitting down at the far end of the sofa. I put a pillow on my lap and pat it.

“Come on. Lay down.” He puts his head down and stretches out on the sofa. He keeps the tissues on the floor within arm’s reach. I pull one of the soft blankets off the back of the sofa and spread it out over him. “Okay, this is how this works,” I say. “We will watch the baseball game together. You will nap when you get tired. If you need anything you’ll tell me and I’ll take care of it. Any questions?” I look down at him.

“I think I got it Biss Steele.” Just when he’s started to settle in I feel his whole body suddenly tense. I feel his whole body convulse with the force of three sneezes that burst out him with barely enough time for him to take a gasping breath in between. HuhhHAHHNKTSCHHH! AhhNTSCHHH! HAHH'NGMSHHH!

“Aw, bless you.”

“I’b so sorry,” he mumbles after blowing his nose. “Are you sure id’s okay that I’b laying here like this?” I can feel the resistance in his body.

“I’m the expert here remember?” I ask. He smirks but I see his eyelids are getting heavy. “Just close your eyes and rest, Christian.”

“Yes Biss Steele.

ohh I so much love Christian and Ana and I love you for bringing me into their world.

cant barely wait for the next update. twitchsmile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my!

Christian with a cold! This is almost as good as Submissive Christian.

I love the way you've captured his moods.

• 2 weeks later...

Genius! Been back in the lurking circuit for a while, but I had to comment. This made my day. I just finished the first book and will be moving on to the other two tonight. However, THIS fulfilled my fantasies for any future storyline! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

oh goodness, what a great story! i havent read the book, but this makes me want to read it, to find out more about this sexy Christian Gey. You did a marvelous job, i loved sounding out the sneezes. You paint such a clear image in my mind, you're such a great writer!

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say how much I love this!! It's so well written that it could be a part of the book (I wish). I really hope you continue with it smile.png

Oh no sorry just read that this is the end, in that case thanks for writing it!!

Edited by obsessed