Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Spectacular Spiderman

Always

Thanks to Pseudosneeze's recent Spiderman topic, I, being the selfish sneeze lover that I am, went looking for more. (And luckily found something!)

Again we have Peter suffering from a cold he caught after plummeting into cold water in the winter. Not as many sneezes in this one as there were in The Ultimate Spiderman, but the sneezes are well acted, so that's always a plus.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2cTaE9eFk (three @ 7:40)

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLzfxv81yKw (one @ 0:07, two @ 3:35, one @ 6:50)

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Coj8kuIpCc ( one @ 4:23, one @ 4:52)

Right, that's all. Enjoy!

Would you mind telling me what the episode was of Ultimate Spiderman? ^_^

I haven't heard about that one <3 xDD

Or is it in another thread around here? *goes to search xD*

SWEET GOD OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!! TWO Spidey episodes rife with sneezes in one day!!! That is more than I would have expected in a lifetime. Seriously, Spider-Man is one of my biggest fantasies. Watching this gave me that tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Thank you thank you thank you a million times THANK YOU for posting this!!! I'm so happy right now I could just... blowup.gif

i remember an old episode and i also was looking for it but never found it :(

i only know that spidey helped a cat from a tree and discovered that he is allergic to cats...

maybe someone know it ^_^?

• 2 years later...

SWEET GOD OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!! TWO Spidey episodes rife with sneezes in one day!!! That is more than I would have expected in a lifetime. Seriously, Spider-Man is one of my biggest fantasies. Watching this gave me that tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Thank you thank you thank you a million times THANK YOU for posting this!!! I'm so happy right now I could just... blowup.gif

100% this comment.. Mmmm spidey sneezes.... :3

Gaaahhh! Those are hot. Enjoyment. Happiness. Ahhhh! w00t.gifspidy.gif

forever my favorite spidey episode. <3 also, can I just point out that the voice actor who is Peter Parker in this (Josh Keaton) is the voice of young Hercules in the movie Hercules, and is quite attractive in real life of I do say so myself :wub:

Ooh, I love sick superheroes, and Spidey is always so accommodating! Out of all the sneezy Spider-Man stuff I've seen, I think this one's the best. Those sneezes, gah!

i remember an old episode and i also was looking for it but never found it :(

i only know that spidey helped a cat from a tree and discovered that he is allergic to cats...

maybe someone know it ^_^?

I tried having a look but couldn't find anything (but then I'm terrible at searching lol). Hopefully it'll turn up somewhere :)