Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hayfever tips.....

Joal 555

Here are some tips from my local paper, with my comments in brackets

1. Avoid mowing your lawn (well, duhhhh !!)

2. Smear vaseline inside your nostrils (ewwww!)

3. Don't sit outside in the early morning or between 4pm and 7pm (b-b-but what about my golf? the competitions always start early morning)

4. Dust with a wet cloth rather than a dry one (or don't dust at all? :P )

5. Vacuum and wash your hair regularly as pollen is sticky (I don't know about you, but while I may wash my hair, I never vacuum it.... :P )

6. Take antihistamine tablets (agreed!)

Boo! Boo! D:<

(Unless you are my father. Then feel free to do all of the above.)

Edited by VoOs

:lmfao:

I'm glad we're so starved for sun in my area that everyone goes out anyway. :P

Here are some tips from my local paper, with my comments in brackets

3. Don't sit outside in the early morning or between 4pm and 7pm (b-b-but what about my golf? the competitions always start early morning)

4. Dust with a wet cloth rather than a dry one (or don't dust at all? tonguesmiley.gif )

5. Vacuum and wash your hair regularly as pollen is sticky (I don't know about you, but while I may wash my hair, I never vacuum it.... tonguesmiley.gif )

3. This is a sign that you are *Supposed* to be out during that time ;)

4.- Other than using furniture spray- a wet cloth is going to ruin wood- not a good plan. Not dusting... well... that could be Interesting... but I'm guessing that may be slightly less effective for Avoiding.

5. You *don't* vacuume your hair?? :o:P

let the people do what they do!

Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!! :bounce:

Okay, sorry, I got a bit carried away.

You forgot number 6: Ignore all of the above (with the exception of number 5 if things get really bad.....) :P

5. Vacuum and wash your hair regularly as pollen is sticky (I don't know about you, but while I may wash my hair, I never vacuum it.... tonguesmiley.gif )

All you need is a wet/dry vacuum. tonguesmiley.gif

What? I vacuum my hair all the time! Lol And the tip was "don't sit outside in the early morning". As long as you're swinging the golf club and walking around you should be fine, Joal! :)

What? I vacuum my hair all the time! Lol And the tip was "don't sit outside in the early morning". As long as you're swinging the golf club and walking around you should be fine, Joal! smile.png

heh.gif

Hmm... good reason to let the SO mow the lawn then... especially unless they're allergic too.

... wait, does that mean that your neighbourhood will turn into a jungle, Joal? tonguesmiley.gif What about those perfect, every-blade-of-grass-is-exactly-the-same-length gardens we love so much? 7.gif

Note to self: During hay-fever season, catch up with hay-fever-suffering friends in the early morning or between 4 and 7 pm

You forgot number 6: Ignore all of the above (with the exception of number 5 if things get really bad.....) :P

totally agree!!!