Sneeze Fetish Forum

Um, what?

Chanel_no5

I think my cat is inducing. :lol:

Sometimes she seems to actually look up dusty places, then she keeps sniffing the dust until she sneezes. And she just keeps doing it!! I'm just... wow, it's kind of uncomfortable, even. I've had to tell her to stop, because it annoys the hell out of me! What IS this?? :blink:

you're a bad influence tonguesmiley.gif

Haha, I was kind of thinking this too! "Monkey see, monkey do!" and all that! tongue.png

I was just reading an article on yahoo about how smart cats are, and opne of the questions was asking if your cat learned any of your tricks. Hmmm, what have you been up to, missy??? Just kidding! LOL

HAHAHA, awesome!! I have to have a little talk with her, and never ever ever do anything fetish-related with her in the room. God, it's actually embarrassing! :lmfao:

However, I don't sniff dust. :lol:

One of my cats seems to do this too!!!! Wow...maybe there really are sneeze fetishists in the feline world too, eh? :)

And what are the odds that the sneeze fetishist felines end up with sneeze fetishist owners? :lol: Oh, it's a big weird world, indeed.

I guess it has a natural explanation; maybe she's bored, or just trying to clean out her sinuses or something along those lines. It just grates on my nerves when she does it on purpose; because it IS on purpose!! :laugh: