Sneeze Fetish Forum

Reasons to Prefer Briggs

Sitruuna

Hmm... Blah-san was the first to comment on my reguest/trade thread and also the first one to PM/answer my PM about it so he get's his art first.

I'm sorry it's just a sketch. A word from you, Blah-san and I'll turn it into something more during the following (or the one that follows that one) week. xD

001-7.jpg

Aw, it's perfect! Olivier would totally have allergies. In fact I was hoping she would in that episode where Mustang gave her flowers.

Thanks so much for doing this! I think you captured her perfectly.

I'll have your story up soon, I promise. :P

Ohhh, look at that pretty girl...! She's perfect!

(Now every sign on earth is telling me I should try to find FMA... I'd better do :lol: )

0_0 :D This is an amazing comic here ^^ I really enjoy how you did this one, especially the close up picture of her nose :). Poor lady...but she's so good looking when she loses control and sneezes like that ;). Great work Sitruuna!! ^^

• 1 month later...

Very good!

And I know that this really doesn't have anything to do with the artwork but are you from Finland? Because I am and I noticed some Finnish words... uhhuh.gif

Sorry, couldn't help but to ask... wallbash.gif

Very good!

And I know that this really doesn't have anything to do with the artwork but are you from Finland? Because I am and I noticed some Finnish words... uhhuh.gif

Sorry, couldn't help but to ask... wallbash.gif

Oh, yes I am. I'll PM you once you get validated, LoL... xD

Oh wait... Finnish words, where..? Or do you mean my name..? Have you be stalking me..? xP jk

Edit.

Oh, and I'm not the only Finn here besides you. There's also R.L and pig. ...I just keep wondering if we have some lurkers from around here as well... xD LoL~

Edited by Sitruuna