Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

Sniffle Lover

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. Like a lot of other people I've been lurking forever. I've had the fetish for as long as I can remember, but I like to keep it private, so no one outside of the forum knows I have it and I'm perfectly happy keeping it that way. I enjoy male sneezes and things that go along with sneezing in general but admittedly I'm kind of picky. Allergies are what really do it for me especially the ones that make a guy sniffle and blow his nose a lot (but only with two hands unless he's just wiping his nose lol see there's the pickiness). I'm really happy to be here and so far everything is good and everyone seems really nice.

but only with two hands unless he's just wiping his nose lol see there's the pickiness

nose pickiness.......... tonguesmiley.gif

Welcome to the forum Sniffle Lover, I'm sure you will enjoy it here!

smile.png

Edited by Joal 555

Welcome! It sounds like you're off to a good start. I hope it keeps on like that and you meet lots more friendly people here. :D

Allergies are what really do it for me especially the ones that make a guy sniffle and blow his nose a lot (but only with two hands unless he's just wiping his nose lol see there's the pickiness).

Hi Sniffle Lover, welcome on board - from a committed two-handed nose-blower (see my response to the nose-blowing survey at http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=39591)! Perhaps those guys who resort to blowing their noses one-handed just need a little coaching from you? :-)

Look forward to hearing more from you on the boards!

Rick.

Allergies are what really do it for me especially the ones that make a guy sniffle and blow his nose a lot (but only with two hands unless he's just wiping his nose lol see there's the pickiness).

Hi Sniffle Lover, welcome on board - from a committed two-handed nose-blower (see my response to the nose-blowing survey at http://www.sneezefet...showtopic=39591)! Perhaps those guys who resort to blowing their noses one-handed just need a little coaching from you? :-)

Look forward to hearing more from you on the boards!

Rick.

Ha ha maybe so. In my opinion two hands is the only way to get the job done well and according to your survey you seem to agree with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! I'm new to the forum too, everyone seems really nice! I think I'm gonna like it here :D