Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in front of a male friend :)

BewBear119

I have seasonal allergies and am a photic sneezer (sneezing from the sun). My friends and I were all sitting in her car waiting for our next class to start. My nose was tickling while I was sitting in the car, and when I got out, the sun hit my nose. I could feel it coming. I was walking past my friend, who is a male and I could feel it coming harder and new it would be a big one. As I walked passed him I sneezed a harsh, but not unattractive (in my opinion ;)) atccchhooo! And after words I said "OH MY GOD!" Cause it was a big sneeze. My guy friend turned around and gave me a surprised "bleeeess you!" Like he was thinking wow are you okay? I thought it was so cute. Kind of made my day. :) I hope it happens again because I love when guys bless me. :)

I hope it happens again because I love when guys bless me.

In that case, bless you!

And maybe HE enjoyed blessing you as much as YOU enjoyed him blessing you ;) If that sentence actually makes sense... :D

Bless you, from me as well! smile.png Loved how you put it - "the sun hit my nose." Too cute wub.png Cute obs, thanks for sharing!