Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone know how to post a bulletin to YouTube?

ilikesneezes2000

So I've been wanting to post a bulletin on my channel so that other people could see it and I just have absolutely no idea how to do that with the new YouTube layout.

From the main page I go to my channel, then the "Feed" tab, then the "Activity" tab under that one, and there's a box that says "create a new Post" that I can type it, but there's not actual post button. I have absolutely NO idea how to get my messages across.

I tried looking up videos that people have put up of how to post bulletins and they all have different tabs and buttons that don't exist on my channel.

This is extremely frustrating, I'd like to be able to communicate with my subscribers!

i am also clueless.. i didn't even know what a youtube bulletin is..

Did yah try Google? Google has all the answers!

lol thanks, I did try google. It takes me to videos of people showing how to do it and they have all these different buttons and tabs that I don't on their channel.

Stupid YouTube, why do they have to make it so difficult? V_V

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's quite a while since you actually asked but ...

From the main page I go to my channel, then the "Feed" tab, then the "Activity" tab under that one, and there's a box that says "create a new Post" that I can type it, but there's not actual post button.

Are you sure about that? Usually the the button to post it should appear as soon as you "activate" the text field. Kind of from ...

... like this:

blah1z.png

to like this:

blah2.png

Maybe you have something Flash or Java blocking activated in your browser if the button doesn't show up for you? Can you reply to comments on your channel, or do you have the same problem?

Archived