Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is anyone else still self conscious blowing their nose in front of family & friends?

hankyhonk

Hi all

I just wondered if anyone else was still self conscious blowing their nose in front of family & friends. I always have been though I do blow my nose in front of some friends and have sometimes blown my nose in front of my mum, I have to force myself to do it though even if it's desperately needed.

If I do blow my nose in front of people I know I try and avoid honking as I find that really embarrassing.

The thing is If I'm somewhere that no-one knows me for example on a train or in a shop or wherever I will blow my nose often with a loud honk.

I do feel self conscious using hankies though wherever I am, it's as if people will think it's odd. I'm thinking of moving over to the dark side and only using tissues!

Anyone else like me?

HH

I don't feel self conscious in the least blowing my nose around my immediate family, but the less close they are to me, the more self-conscious I feel. I can blow my nose around friends, but I am self-conscious about it. I don't like to look at people directly while I blow my nose, and I don't like people looking at me.

I guess in my case, it depends on the situation. When I blow my nose because of allergies, it's not as big a thing for me, but when I have a cold it's so much different and I try not to be somewhere that people will be able to listen to or see me.

i only blow my nose if im sick...works out for me because the tissue is usually in the bathroom and im always home...so i always get to blow my nose in private and usually honking when i do

Hmmn... The only person who has seen me blow my nose is my current SO. No, my parent's haven't seen me do it since I was a very little kid. They've heard me when I was... Still under 12 years old but never once after that. None of my friends has even seen or heard me do it. I just can't nor do I want to it in front of others. Though this includes complite strangers as well, just the same as... other things (like sneezing, coughing, even sniffling pretty often). Damn, I can't even hold a tissue (or a hanky or a piece kitchen paper or anything that could be used for that purpose) in my hand if someone can see it. I'd also feel embarrased if someone saw that I'm carrying one around either in my pocket or in my bag... So this is more a general do-not-do than just nose blowing related, LoL.

I would say there are only a few friends that I would have a problem with blowing my nose in front of. They tease me about my use of handkerchiefs! :( :(

I don't blow my nose around ANYONE unless I absolutely have to. Usually when it comes to that I'll excuse myself and go do it somewhere else like the bathroom if possible.

I don't blow my nose around ANYONE unless I absolutely have to. Usually when it comes to that I'll excuse myself and go do it somewhere else like the bathroom if possible.

Now that's exactly what Tiger does, which has always seemed a bit odd to me, for someone who doesn't have the fetish....you'd think most people wouldn't think twice about blowing their nose if they need to, a bit like sneezing in front of family and friends, if you know what I mean. When it comes to blowing my nose, I will do so if I have to, even in public, and I'm not bothered if I'm around family or friends...I just try and be as quiet and discreet about it as I can.

<p>I find myself to only be self-conscious if it's really soggy.  I remember going into a store once and I had a bad case of the sniffles.  I was walking near the counter and the clerk started looking at me.  She was about 5'6", slender build with brown hair and brown eyes.  She was really attractive!  She grabbed a couple of white Kleenex tissues from a white cube box with green flowers on it.  She walked around the counter and handed me the tissues and smiled at me, but didn't say anything, then went to put something on a shelf.  I proceeded to fold the tissues over, put them up to my nose and started to blow my nose while bending over a little bit.  I normally bend over when I feel it's going to be a lot.  I started blowing out of my right nostril first, then the left.  Out of both sides, it was REALLY soggy.  Well, just as I was blowing out of the left nostril, and it was really gurgly, the clerk walked by.  She didn't say anything, but I was mortified!!  By the time she got behind the counter, I was done blowing my nose.  I went to the counter to ask if she had a trash can, and before I could, she pulled out another white Kleenex tissue and handed it to me, and put her hand out and took the two soggy tissues from me.  I then took the one tissue that she handed me, folded it over, turned my head a little bit and blew my nose again.  That time, it honked a little bit and not nearly as much came out.  I saw her watching me the whole time out of the corner of my eye.  After I was done, she put her hand out again and took the used tissue from me.  She then asked me if I felt better.  I told her that I did and thanked her for the tissues.  She said you're welcome.  After that, I could feel my face getting really red, so I left.  I never did buy anything, but will remember that experience that was most erotic and embarrassing at the same moment, if that's even possible.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Hi HH, like you I never blow among people that I know, not even very well. I have less problems in anonymous settings. I don't mind at all about the handkerchiefs then. Don't switch over, handkerchiefs are classy... You don't wear paper underwear...

Take care,

CJ.

For many years I would avoid blowing my nose in front of other people, but I have gradually become more and more comfortable so that now I will blow my nose any time, anywhere, even in front of family. One of the advantages of getting old, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Bleh, no I couldn't ever. I don't care if someone else does it, but I can't. Luckily my nose only tends to run when I cry, not when I'm sick. And when I'm crying I'm usually too upset to give a crap about how much of a runny, sloppy mess I look like anyway :D.

" No, my parent's haven't seen me do it since I was a very little kid. They've heard me when I was... Still under 12 years old but never once after that. None of my friends has even seen or heard me do it. I just can't nor do I want to it in front of others. Though this includes complite strangers as well, just the same as... other things (like sneezing, coughing, even sniffling pretty often). Damn, I can't even hold a tissue (or a hanky or a piece kitchen paper or anything that could be used for that purpose) in my hand if someone can see it. I'd also feel embarrased if someone saw that I'm carrying one around either in my pocket or in my bag... So this is more a general do-not-do than just nose blowing related, LoL. " Sitruuna

This. Every single word.

(Sorry, I don't know how to quote...)

• 4 weeks later...

I totally feel the same way. I feel very embarassed blowing my nose I front of anyone wether they r family, friends or stangers I just feel very self conscious about it and I can't stand it. Ur not the only one.

sexyhankysneeze

Hi all

I just wondered if anyone else was still self conscious blowing their nose in front of family & friends. I always have been though I do blow my nose in front of some friends and have sometimes blown my nose in front of my mum, I have to force myself to do it though even if it's desperately needed.

If I do blow my nose in front of people I know I try and avoid honking as I find that really embarrassing.

The thing is If I'm somewhere that no-one knows me for example on a train or in a shop or wherever I will blow my nose often with a loud honk.

I do feel self conscious using hankies though wherever I am, it's as if people will think it's odd. I'm thinking of moving over to the dark side and only using tissues!

Anyone else like me?

HH

stick with hankies, you'll regret changing to tissues

I literally can't do it. Just can't. It would much rather sit and sniffle, unless of course I would be able to excuse myself to the restroom, in which case I would blow my nose there.

But no, the thought of blowing my nose in full view of another person... ugh, I just get this visceral negative feeling down in the pit of my stomach. I will never do it, ever.