Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Fonz does not get sick

Invisibles

'Kay, I know I mentioned something about my next fic being Grease-related. Possible Danny or Kenickie. But then I fell in love with the Richie/Fonzie pairing, and this idea drifted into my head. Please don't kill me.

-----

It was a normal morning in the Cunningham household. Marion was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast for Richie and Joanie, who were in the living room, watching television. Howard had just left for work, and the house was nearly completely quiet, save for the sounds of Marion shuffling around the kitchen, and the television.

"Joanie!" Mrs. Cunningham called, walking from the kitchen with a brown paper bag in her hand. "Here, dear. Now hurry up, I don't want you to miss the school bus."

Joanie grabbed the sack lunch her mother packed and turned to the door. She pulled the door open and looked up to see Fonzie standing in the doorway. "'Ey Shortcake." He sniffed and looked up from Joanie, moving his eyes to the couch and quickly made his way in. "Cunningham! I gotta tell you about this chick last night!"

Joanie rested against the door frame, intent on hearing of Fonzie's latest conquest. She gained a strict look from Marion. "Joanie, shouldn't you be leaving now?"

"Aw, c'mon! I never get to hear anything interesting!" She huffed as she walked out, shutting the door behind her.

Fonzie sat down on the couch besides Richie, a grin on his face.

"Go ahead, Fonz."

"Alright, her name is Megan. She's a gorgeous girl. And I'm talkin' drop dead gorgeous! I mean, Whoa!" He stopped here to clear his throat.

"Megan?" Richie questioned, "I don't think I know her."

"Yeah, she's new in town. I met 'er up at Arnold's."

Richie nodded, and Fonzie sniffed a few times before continuing. "I got to talkin' with her, and she agreed to take a ride with me-- No surprise there." He smirked for a moment, then paused, drawing in a sharp breath. His upper lip quiver slightly before letting out with a powerful, "Hhhxtchoo!"

"Bless you." Richie and Marion spoke at the same time.

"Thanks," Fonzie sniffed. "Now, as I was sayin', we rode out on my bike. I took 'er to this great place I found. Real private, real nice, too. It's a clearing with a lake and a picnic table. Perfect spot for moonlight, too. Anyway, we drove up there and as I was goin' in for the kill, this chick gets the crazy idea that we should go swimmin'."

"Swimming?" Richie blinked.

"In the middle of April?" Marion questioned. "What on earth would she want to do a silly thing like that for?"

"'Ey, I dunno Mrs. C, but that lake is very cold, lemme tell ya." He sniffed again.

"You mean you actually did it?" Richie asked, leaning in a bit closer to his friend.

Fonzie returned with one of his typical 'You're-a-nerd' faces. "Y'really think I'm gonna deny a beautiful girl?" He chuckled then, "'specially when she's willin' to dive into a.... Ahh...uhh..HIitCHOO!" The sneeze was wet, and barely caught just in time by his hand.

"Oh, Arthur!" Marion cooed. "You've caught a cold, haven't you?"

"A cold?" He raised an eyebrow and stood, walking to Marion and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Mrs. C, lemme tell ya somethin'. The Fonz does not get sick, alright? I ain't never been sick a day in my life! Never."

She shook her head, worried. Though Fonzie wasn't her child exactly, he did live just above them, and he had done so much for the Cunningham family, she couldn't help but feel motherly toward him.

"I don't buy that for a minute!"

"Yeah Fonz," Richie said, standing up. "Everybody gets sick sometimes."

"Not me!" And as if to squarely prove him wrong, his nose twitched and tingled, an itch building to a tickle that burrowed back deep into his nose. "Hhh... L-Look Cunningham. I appreciate the-uhhh.... The concern but, I toldja! I don't get s-hhhiiiii..... D-Don't get-- HiiEtchOO!" He sniffed thickly and rubbed at his nose. "Sick."

-------

Part 1 shall end there for now. Part 2 soon, dears~!

Oooh I love this!! Thanks for sharing, hope there is more soon!

OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD

I can hear everyone perfectly in your story. :D It's like I'm watching an episode in my head or something. Oh I can't wait for the next part, I love it so far!