Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Doctor and River

So . . . this isn’t much, I guess I was just bored . . . I still find it a bit cute J

The doctor woke up to someone stroking his hair

River looked down at him and smiled “Good Afternoon, sweetie.”

“What’s going on?”

“You were looking miserable so I let you sleep.” She continued to run her fingers through his hair.

He nodded slightly “I guess I don’t really feel that well.”

“I know. Amy and Rory were concerned, but I told them not to worry.” She picked up a mug from his nightstand “Sit up.” As he sat up she blew on the steaming liquid in the cup then handed it to him.

He looked at it, debating whether he should drink it “What’s this?”

“Just be thankful your stuffed nose will dull the taste.” She smiled somewhat wickedly.

The Doctor looked at her timidly, and then looked at the drink “I think I’ll be okay for now.” He said, handing it back to her.

She put it back on the nightstand “Are you hungry? I had Amy make some soup for when you woke up.” her voice was gentle and quiet.

He shook his head then looked back at River “I don’t want you to get ill.”

“And I don’t want you to be ill.” She smoothed his hair back and kissed his forehead “get some sleep, and take a few sips of that. It’ll bring down your fever.”

He smiled “Thanks for looking after me, River.”

“You’re welcome.” She said.

The sound of the Doctor’s sneezing echoed in the room. River sighed “You know I can feel your body heat from here, right? Please, sweetie, take something for your fever.” He sniffled miserably “Doh, I’b albost well agaid. There’s do deed.” River laughed “You are nowhere near better.” She brushed his cheek with the back of her hand and kissed his forehead, running her fingers through his hair. “By throat hurts.” He said plainly, his congestion making it fairly hard for River to understand him “Maybe it wouldn’t as much if you’d let me give you something for it!” he blew his nose hard into a tissue “Add I’b tellig you, dothig will help!” she slapped his arm, causing him to groan in pain “Then stop complaining.”

“River, I’m dying.” He coughed “You are nowhere near dying. You have influenza . . . that’s it.” River sat on his bed and swept his hair out of his eyes. He just responded with a whine and holding a hand to his throat “You’ll be better in a few days.” She kissed his cheek and then lied in bed next to him. Her arm wrapped around his waist. “I love you.” She whispered as she watched him fall back to sleep.

River sighed “You know I can feel your body heat from here, right? Please, sweetie, take something for your fever.”

I LOVE this line! wub.png

Edited by silentdreamer789

River sighed “You know I can feel your body heat from here, right? Please, sweetie, take something for your fever.”

I LOVE this line! wub.png

This was going to be a multiple chapter story but i decided just to leave it the way it was

"Doctor?" River said, her voice echoeing in the large room. "Doctor?" amy looked around the console room and said "Maybe he left."

"No, he wouldn't just leave the TARDIS without waking us up first."

"Well maybe he's still in bed."

"He should be up by now."

"I'll go make sure he is." Amy ran to the hallway. When she got to the Doctor's room she turned the doorknob, pushed the door open, and saw that the Time Lord was, in fact, still in bed. "Doctor?" she said quietly. All she heard as a hum. "We thought you'd already left."

"Hmm."

She sat on his bed "Are you going to get up?"

"Hmm."

"Doctor, are you okay?" she gently shook him for a few seconds until he finally opened his eyes. "I'm just tired, you can go." he said, barely opening his mouth. Amy stood up "Um, okay. See ya later." Amy stood up and quietly closed the door behind her. River walked up to her “He says to just leave without him because he’s tired.”

River shook her head “no, no, no, I know him. He wouldn’t pass a trip if he was just tired.’ She walked passed Amy and opened the door to the Doctor’s room. Amy, with a puzzled look on her face, followed. River sat on the Doctor’s bed. She rubbed his back and gently said “Are you okay?”

He turned to lie on his back and saw River looking down at him “River, what are you doing? I said you two could go out there. You should be out exploring! We’re on a planet that has never been visited by humans, ever!”

River put a head to his forehead “Oh, Sweetie, you’re burning up.”

“River, I don’t feel good.” He croaked.

here's something i wrote when i was bored ^_^ lol

River woke up and wrapped her arm around the feverish Doctor’s waist “Hey.” She whispered, trying not to wake him if he wasn’t already awake. His eyes shot open when he heard a voice that could only have come from someone less than a foot away “Gah!” he yelled hoarsely “What are you doing in my bed?”