Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jason O'Mara

LovelyLinda

Oh my goooosh! This is like too good to be true!!!

Since I do have a slight obsession with Jason O'Mara, I was searching the web for a sneeze by him.

And I found one!!!!

He plays a character in the series Terra Nova (I don't know it, I'm sorry. I don't even know what his character is called like.)

Anywaaaay, he sneezes!!

It's so sexy O.O

It's here:

At 1:14. It sounds so real. And sexy. And I can't stop listening to it *_*

Hey, maybe there's even more in that episode? I gotta go to sleep now, but I wanted to let you know.

If you find more sneezes, please tell me :)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do <3

Lots of love,

Linda

If I remember correctly this episode came up on the forums before and he does sneeze a few more times. Not 100% sure though.

To answer the question: YES! He DOES sneeze more times throughout the episode! :D

If I'm remembering correctly I believe there are two or three more sneezes...this was a show I kind of gave up on early on but I remember sitting awkwardly watching this with my mom xD it was an interesting episode, he has a cold or something of that nature and it plays as a key in the plot. Very clever if you're into that sort of thing c:

And of course, the sneezes are brilliant!

There. I remember him sneezing on webcam twice, laters in the office once (the one you found) and then I guess one or two more throughout the show.

Archived