Sneeze Fetish Forum

Grant Gustin drabbles?

Zebra

Ok so after reading the Warbler Drabbles I was inspired to have a go myself. I'm in love with Grant Gustin so I figured I should start something with him. I also thought I'd include Darren Criss (yes I'm a Gleek). At the moment twitter is going nuts for Grant to play Finnick Odair so I thought I'd play around with that a little. This is my first story on here so please don't be too harsh. If you want another part feel free to give me some ideas about where you'd like this to go.

Thank you and enjoy. :D

Part 1. Characters : Grant Gustin and Darren Criss.

Grant awoke groggily to the sound of his phone alarm on his bed side table. Today was the day he auditioned for Finnick Odair. Today was the day he proved himself worthy of the role he’d gained so much support for. The role he’d been dreaming of after reading Catching Fire.

After getting dressed and going over his lines a few times, he realized that something wasn’t right. His throat was scratchy and his long nose was slightly blocked and beginning to run. He sniffed a few times before suddenly pulling his hand to his face to catch an unsuspected sneeze.

“He-EtCHooh!” he groaned before giggling at the irony. Today was the wrong day to get sick. He realized that it was time to leave. After escaping to the outdoors from his flat, the harsh wind tousled his dark hair as he struggled to hold his papers, phone, keys, and a tissue up to his leaky nose. His phone started to ring. He glanced down trying to contain his running snot. It was his co-star, Darren Criss.

“Hello?”

“Hey Grant, all of us here at Glee want to wish you good luck for today. I guarantee you’ll blow them away!”

Suddenly Grant felt an overwhelming tickle. His defined nostrils began to flare as he bent over. He broke off mid-sentence to stifle a sneeze as quietly as he could.

“Haha thank you! I r-reall-y ….He-ngxt-Chooh… sorry” he apologized sheepishly as he sniffed loudly into the phone. He opened his car door and climbed into the driver’s seat.

“Eeww! That was right in my ear! Thanks Grant” replied Darren jokingly.

“I couldn’t help it! Thank you for wishing me luck, I’m quite nervous. Well I should be going, I ..He-etchooHH….. I..ugh hold on… Heh-ngxt-ChooH…EtChoohh!.. Oh my god!” the three sneezes were wet and his nose began to run onto his lip. He quickly wiped it in his sleeve after dropping his tissue.

“Bless you. Hey are you alright? You don’t sound too good.” Asked Darren, the concern detectable in his voice.

Grant was not “alright”. How could he have gotten so sick? Was it from the drinks he’d shared on set? Or a combination of his allergies after leaving the window open all night? Either way, things were not looking too good. The more Grant sneezed, the more sensitive and blocked his beautiful nose became.

“Yeah, sure ib fibe.” He lied. “I think I habe a cold cobing” he glanced at the time. Only half an hour until his audition.

“Oh God, well don’t go infecting anyone in your audition. That won’t make a very good first impression! That is so typical. Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll still shine even if you sound terrible.” Darren said, trying to lighten the conversation.

Grant was suddenly aware of what was about to unfold. What if he sneezed during his audition? How was he supposed to act knowing that he could slip out of character at any moment?

“Well let’s hope so. Abyway, I habe to go. I wabt to get there early to cobpose byself. I’ll let you all know how it goes…..heh-ETCHooh! Ugh bye”

“Haha Bless you… Bye”

Grant wiped his hand in his trousers and placed his phone in his pocket. He grabbed his tissue and blew his nose while looking in his rear mirror. His pale features reflected his misery. He sighed.

“Looks like I just habe to get ob with it I subpose”

As he turned the key, he switched on the radio to try and take his mind off of his blocked up sinuses. He headed towards the audition full of excitement, nerves and dread.

• 7 months later...

HOW IS THERE ONLY ONE PART? This is pure gold more please more more. I love ur work

Amazing!! Thank you so much for writing this; it'll help me get a feel for his personality so maybe one day I could write you something in exchange for the JB fics :) (And I'm a Gleek, too; I feel ya)

More?? please????

HOW IS THERE ONLY ONE PART? This is pure gold more please more more. I love ur work

Woah shiz gets real with caps. Thank you so much!!!!

I NEED MORE OR I WILL DIE (seriously)

Oh gosh ok please don't die but I doubt there'll be more for a while but thank you!!

Amazing!! Thank you so much for writing this; it'll help me get a feel for his personality so maybe one day I could write you something in exchange for the JB fics smile.png (And I'm a Gleek, too; I feel ya)

More?? please????

Hehe well I actually wrote this before I got some experience with reading Fan-Fiction so I wouldn't use this as something to go by. If I write more I should get his personality better but as you know, uuubbeerr busy for now but thank you :)