Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fanfic Request (or trade, if you'd rather)

Long story short, my cartoon crush lives. Danny Phantom wasn't serialized long enough anyway. Someone please write me a Danny Phantom fic. LOL He dominates my mind. I can do a trade, but I'm not very up-to-date with current American goings-on (or is it going-ons, I'll never know). And I still owe someone a story. But I digress.

; A ; I just need a good dose of Danny Phantom, with a cold and a fever. and if you know me, I love me some fainting action /sadist 8D and perhaps some Sam. :> someoneshootmeplease LOL sixteen and still crushing on old Nickolodeon characters.

I shall bow down to whomever can write me a really good DP fic. and I'll add you to my long list of marriage proposals :'D

Oh man, I loved this show when it was airing! I actually watched a few episodes last week. I'll try to whip something up this weekend!

O w O OMG SEN BERET <3 MY LOVE FOR YOU JUST MULTIPLIED TWELVE-FOLD. THANK YOOOOU!

ladida time to order flowers for that proposal

@ThePokeFan599: V _ V as do I. may they forever live on. amen.

How well do you know this show Emily? I actually am a big fan of it too ^^ Have you seen the episode where both Sam and Danny get sick? (Tucker too XDD, but it is mostly those two ;))

@Pokefan- Jasmine actually does sneeze in the series too :D

I've watched every episode at least once, although that episode you speak of...eheheh :D I've watched it probably more than 5 times. not nearly enough sick Danny though :'( which is why I must request a fanfic LOL

Emily, you are so sweet! I'm going to rewatch that scene where Danny has a cold (wow, wow he's so cute!) and then I'll get started writing tonight! Anything in particular you want to see? Or any season I should have it take place in, or anything?

in terms of plot, I have no particular requests, but uhm, about my fetishy needs...

lalala copying and pasting my list LOL

a cold that involves -

fever

fainting [i swear, this is like probably a whole 'nother fetish :'D]

denial

caretaking :>

he's so adorable with a cold! :'D especially when he starts talking stuffily and he sniffles teehee

I'm glad I'm not the only one that still maintains a crush on my childhood cartoon character. I <3 Danny Phantom. I agree, that episode needed WAY more sick Danny.

i love danny phantom i still pretend i have ghost powers wub.png if anyone is wondering i know why the series was so short at only 3 seasons, it was released that the director overspend the budget for season 2 and season 3 and they didnt have enough money to continue. so there a piece of info for ya. turned.gif

Hey I could write something or draw something!

But make it a trade you can write about either of this list:

Fandoms: *takes a deep breath*

FFVII *Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Reno*

DNangel *Dark*

Vampire Knight *Zero*

DMC *Dante*

Castlevania *Alucard*

Super Junior *Heechul, Leeteuk, Hankyung*

Gravitation *Yuki, Ryuichi, Hiro*

Gundam Wing *Duo and Heero*

Inuyasha *Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Koga*

Bleach *Renji "murr" Ichigo, Byakya, Grimmjow*