Sneeze Fetish Forum

Beta?

VividBubbles!

Hey guys! Basically, I need a quick beta for my non-fetish Supernatural story! It's already finished so the first reply I get will be my beta. I will give you credit (unless you don't want me to). I'll PM/email the story to whoever wants to beta it. So anyway, yeah. I hope I get a beta soon!

BYE! :bleh:

Ugh, posted this already. Never mind guys. I have no more beta needs. Well, for now anyway.

I guess it's a little late for me to be saying so now, but if you need a beta for the future, feel free to ask me! I didn't reply to this sooner because I have absolutely no knowledge of Supernatural (except for the fics on here) and I wasn't sure I could be of any help. But I do like to beta stuff, especially when I know the fandom - and if knowing the fandom isn't necessary, that's cool, too. XD I'm really sorry for not volunteering earlier. :sweatdrop:

@ElementsofGray

Oh, that'd be great! Yeah, you didn't really need to know the fandom for my last fic because it was totally AU but it's awesome that you're volunteering now! I have a few fetish stories that I've been working on, but I only have my iPod so I can't spell out the sneezes very well. I'll definitely come to you if I need a beta! Thanks so much for volunteering!

BYE! :bleh:

P.S. Oh, and by the way, the fic I wrote can be found at my livejournal by which can be reached from the link I have on my profile. Just so you know. ;)

BYE! Again. :bleh::bleh:

Sounds good! And no problem, I wish I had sooner. XD It sometimes takes me a while to read and give feedback, if only because I want to be able to sit down and do it with my undivided attention, but if you tell me if there are specific things you want me to look at, I'll do my best. :D

Oh sweet, I'll go check it out!

Archived