Sneeze Fetish Forum

Meryl Streep- Acted, Audio Only

zakandsara

Thanks for this :)

Her fake sneezes in Mamma Mia where also pretty good- she seems to be a natural at it :D

Oh my God, quite well?! That’s amazing! Oh Meryl, my Meryl… heart.gif

Her fake sneeze in "Silkwood" is fantastic as well - with breathy buildup, nostrils flaring, the works. (and the funny part is that her character is faking a sneeze. So she fakes a fake, but it still looks and sounds completely real).

Edited by Chanel_no5

Oh my God, quite well?! That’s amazing! Oh Meryl, my Meryl… heart.gif

Her fake sneeze in "Silkwood" is fantastic as well - with breathy buildup, nostrils flaring, the works. (and the funny part is that her character is faking a sneeze. So she fakes a fake, but it still looks and sounds completely real).

If it hadn't been for that, I would never have gone to see Silkwood. I saw that bit on a review show. It is one of the best-acted fakes i've ever seen.

It is one of the best-acted fakes i've ever seen.

True that. Maybe she should receive an Award for Best Female Fake Sneeze... happy.png (I'd be in favour for such a thing. heh.gif )

ETA: back on topic this time; I listened to the whole recording and it was really good. Her voice is very pleasant to listen to, and sometimes she totally cracked me up - ("*sob* Peter begun to cryyyyy!" :lol: )

Edited by Chanel_no5

Did Peter begin to cry because of the sneeze?

I am Glenn Close fan, so I mostly hate Meryl on Oscar evenings, but most of the time I am fine with her. :P

I remember having these stories read to me as a wee bairn. happy.png One of the first times I truly remember feeling "weird" whenever the word "sneeze" was mentioned. Great to have Meryl read them now, though. This is a really nice find!

Found more! It occurred to me that she sneezed twice (ish) in mamma mia! Play from 2:05

She also has a really red nose from crying.