Sneeze Fetish Forum

G'day

ScottN

Hi everyone, i just joined and thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. My name's Scott, and I am from Australia. I am currently studying mechanical engineering at uni.

I have had this fetish forever, and am personally into female sneezes. I love half-stifled sneezes (especially if they are a struggle to contain), but i also enjoy "normal" sneezes, either way, I like them powerful.

I look forward to getting to know many new people on here smile.png

- Scott

Ahh, interesting. We were looking for an Australian! Not to put you to work or anything, but whenever you've got time, if you could head over here and see if you could help us out it would be much appreciated! happy.png

For now though, great to meet you. Hope you have a koala-ty time here!! bleh.gif

Thanks guys :) not many Aussies here ey? I thought there might be a few, oh well :P I will check out the thread and see if I can help lol

Well, what would you know of it? I'm a Scott too, except I'm from Adelaide. Have experienced a lot of fetish fun in Melbourne, though.

Well, what would you know of it? I'm a Scott too, except I'm from Adelaide. Have experienced a lot of fetish fun in Melbourne, though.

Wow, another aussie Scott haha. So you've met up with other sneeze fetishists in melbourne before? Interesting, I've never actually met anyone with the fetish before.

Hi Scott :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

There's a lot of lovable and friendly people over here from all around the world, I'm sure you'll like it!

Oh, and I love Australian accents, I'm glad to have you here, haha! =)

Have fun!

Love, Linda

Thanks again everyone, I am feeling the love already haha.

Oh, and I love Australian accents, I'm glad to have you here, haha! =)

Well, if you ever feel the need to hear an Aussie accent, I am here lol. And I'm glad to be here.

Good to see we share similar interests

And that we do hahaha. Along with most other people here :P

Archived