Sneeze Fetish Forum

How to upload a profile picture gif?

Blessing Queen

I tried and worked on the first time,but now I can't upload my picture(it's a gift),I keep getting the message "failed to set a new photo"...Someone help me,please?

Sorry for the double post,I think I made it,but why it doesn't work when I post something on the forum and only I can see it on my profile?:(

A .gif in a profile picture only moves when you visit the profile, apparently. I don't know why.

I have this problem, I'm afraid I don't know how to help. Sorry...

Edit: I remember a time when we could have profile gifs which would work on the boards, I think that was on the old boards, though. D:

Just saw your profile picture,Daisoku...Too bad it doesn't move when we post something on the forum...but I think there's a way to make it work,if anyone knows,please,help us!

I think it's probably just a limitation so the forum doesn't have to have 20 gifs running at the same time. I noticed this when I uploaded my current avatar too, since it's also a gif.

Unless one of the other staff members knows, I don't think there's actually anything you can do about it, unless you want to put the image in your signature instead of as your avatar.

How can I put pictures and videos/gifs as my signature since I can't select then from my own computer?Sorry for all these questions and thanks for the help.

In the case of the .gif you currently have as your avatar I would say the easiest way to put this in your signature would be to right-click on the image and go to 'properties' you should get a link to where it is saved on the forum servers. If you put this link in your signature enclosed by [ img] [ /img] tags (without the spaces) it should display.

For other objects you'll need to upload then to Photobucket, imageshack or a similar photo hosting website and then link to them in a similar way.

Archived