Sneeze Fetish Forum

Need help - question

Masking

I went into the hospital with intense abdominal pain last night, and I was diagnosed with a kidney stone after a CT scan. However, the pain very sharply decreased while I was there, and it's been gone for hours now. I have no idea if the damn thing has passed or not - do any of you have experience with this kind of thing, and/or know if my lack of pain means I can quit worrying about there being minerals inside my ureter?

Well......not to worry you or anything, but the pain from a kidney stone does come and go, and if you had pee'd it out you would DEFFINATELY know, although if the pain has been gone for quite some time then it could be possible that you did pee it out and the current pain in your abdomen masked it. But on a more comforting note, my uncle had kidney stones, quite big ones that he needed key-hole surgery for and the doctor told him that no-one has ever died or suffered permanent damage from Kidney stones since the 19th centuary, so don't worry! you'll be just fine! hug.gif

I'm not worried about death - I'm just a) a bit of a weenie about pain, and B) scheduled to go to a convention on Friday. :D The doctor said it would be OK to go, though, so...yeah, I'm going .

It hasn't hurt sharply since about 4 AM, and it's 9 PM now.

Thats good that the pain has been gone so long, it more than likely means that the stone has passed or has just been dissolved, which can happen, our bodies are so full of crap anything can happen! lol

Anyway's, is good your going to the convention, hope you have a great time and that nothing flares up for you :D

Dude, Sneeze999 is right...you'd know if you passed it, they say it hurts worse than giving birth. But hey, it's only until the thing makes its travels, then you're all good. ;)

Archived